what's shaking everybody

daladinpanse

Greenhorn
Hello! I've been lurking for a while and have finally created an account as I love Stardew Valley and am frequently lost. I play the Steam version and love to vibe check my SMAPI by installing a bunch of mods. I'm a bit shy so I might not contribute much. My SDV hobbies include becoming a blueberry baron (bluebaron, if you will) and testing my fate by trekking through the mines on bad luck days. It's good to meet you all :cool:

Hello! I've been lurking for a while and have finally created an account as I love Stardew Valley and am frequently lost. I play the Steam version and love to vibe check my SMAPI by installing a bunch of mods. I'm a bit shy so I might not contribute much. My SDV hobbies include becoming a blueberry baron (bluebaron, if you will) and testing my fate by trekking through the mines on bad luck days. It's good to meet you all :cool:
Hello! Welcome to the forums!

IntoxicHeart

Planter
Welcome! This is a very lovely place to be. ^^ I’ve been a glutton and intentionally made it plan for an entire in year game, I made sure to go to Skull Cavern only on the worst of luck days. Lol

Side note;; is that a Misqo’te I see in your display pic~?

daladinpanse

Greenhorn
Welcome! This is a very lovely place to be. ^^ I’ve been a glutton and intentionally made it plan for an entire in year game, I made sure to go to Skull Cavern only on the worst of luck days. Lol

Side note;; is that a Misqo’te I see in your display pic~?
you gotta embrace the chaos sometimes. Also somebody has to keep paying Harvey :cool:

Ahh yes fellow WoL, that is my character. :blush:I was trying to take an EW spoiler-free screenshot to send to a friend