Lew Zealand

Helper
The makey-breaky cube game
The drivey-crashy ball game
The sabery-slicey redemption-arc game
The puzzly-shooty 11/12 game
The dino-tamey base-build game
The machiney-monstery postapocalyptic game

My current games are Subnautica below zero, finishing up a few achieves on Mass effect, katamari, waiting for monster harvest to get an update become playable, grounded (honey I shrunk the kids meets ark)

So many good game look to be coming to gamepass so I am entertained

Odin

Staff member
My favorite games (not including Stardew) would have to be:
  • Bastion
  • Breath of the Wild
  • Journey
  • Littlewood
  • Minecraft
  • A Short Hike
  • Super Mario Odyssey

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Here are my top games (not including Stardew Valley, which is definitely one!) A top game for me is something that strikes me in such a way that I will likely play it multiple times just to experience it again. Most of these tackle themes I really enjoy, have aesthetics I really like, and have narratives that appeal to me a lot.

- Dead Space (one of my fave horror games to date)
- American McGee's Alice: Madness Returns (was probably my #1 game for ages, the only fallback being I can't play it anymore because I do not own a physical copy ): )
- NieR:Automata (this is a game that sets me right when i feel existential dread and generally just makes me feel very idk understood)
- Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (a nostalgic choice but i love this game and go back to it all the time)
- Final Fantasy XV (there has been nothing that makes me sob as bad as the ending of this game)
- Psychonauts 2 (this is a recent favorite AND YES IT'S THAT GOOD, I AM ABSOLUTELY GONNA REPLAY THIS OVER THE YEARS. legit might've knocked alice off her throne)

ISSsloth

Farmer
The other game I currently play the most would have to be Genshin Impact, but some other games are Ooblets, 3 Out of 10, and The Wolf Among us.

Xristos

Tiller
Terraria. I didn't have the chance to play it before and recently bought it. I'm obsessed! If you ever play it for the first time I suggest hardcore mode where if you die you lose your character!

Xristos

Tiller
- Final Fantasy XV (there has been nothing that makes me sob as bad as the ending of this game)
You should try other final fantasy games too if you like XV! In my opinion the best one is VIII but a lot of people seem to hate on the leveling system.. VII is ofc considered to be the king of RPGs (recently got a nice remake!) but every game in the series is unique and lots of fun!

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
You should try other final fantasy games too if you like XV! In my opinion the best one is VIII but a lot of people seem to hate on the leveling system.. VII is ofc considered to be the king of RPGs (recently got a nice remake!) but every game in the series is unique and lots of fun!
my enjoyment from XV is actually why i got through VII since it was always hard for me to get into it, but I almost 100% my playthrough and had a lot of fun! (I think I'm only missing like, defeating the ruby weapon and maybe getting a few other things)

i really enjoy IV's story but i haven't yet played it-- i'll probably grab a copy on steam sometime. i definitely would like to play VII remake sometime. i've played VIII and IX but haven't beat 'em, but i do enjoy them for what they are. i should return to them sometime

Tom

Rancher
Bloons Tower Defense 5 is the only other game I have played in the past few years.
In decades past I played WarCraft Orcs and Humans and SimCity. Oh, and Oregon Trail (my kids' version).
I also play civil engineer and choral music composer quite a bit.

Right now I'm playing Star Wars Battlefront. I love the Star Wars theme and everything to do with it, especially the video games because they are made very well and are really fun to play. I'm very grateful to EA for making such great games. That's why when I invested recently I decided to connect it with gaming themes because I found here https://nftotters.com// beautiful images of Star Wars characters that were sold as token coins. Now I have something unusual!

Last edited:
There are a lot of them, but here are the one in my favorite list (excluding Stardew Valley, of course).
- CrossCode
- Crypt of the NecroDancer
- FTL
- Iconoclast
- Katana ZERO
- Minecraft
- Prison Architect
- RimWorld
- Secrets of Grindea
- Starbound
- Terraria
- Until We Die

Those are all on PC, so here are bonus mentions from mobile.
- Among Us
- Arknight

(Yeah, just those. I find most of the game in mobile... lack the quality and originality. No offense intended.)

haywud

Farmhand
I mostly play RPGs or games that are similar to RPGs, though I play a bunch of different types of games. Some of my favorite RPGs are Skies of Arcadia, Xenoblade Chronicles, Tales of Symphonia (or maybe Vesperia), Phantasy Star Online, and too many others to list. My all time favorite gaming franchise is probably Zelda. Not really sure what they're classified as, but I also really love the Shenmue games. I could go on and on about games I enjoy because there's so many, but I'll stop there.