What music do you listen to while playing Stardew Valley?

Odin

Staff member
I usually listen to the game's soundtrack, but sometimes I'll listen to a podcast while I play. I don't ever listen to other music if a game has its own soundtrack though.

Reactions: Vic

ISSsloth

Farmer
I usually listen to the game's soundtrack but when I don't I listen to the same 4 Cosmo Sheldrake songs over and over again.

Reactions: Vic
I tend to listen to anything chill or happy for the game also, since I save fast, intense, or angsty stuff for exercising (good beats make good fuel). I'll also listen to a show I've watched before or also a podcast or something while playing, depending on what I'm doing.

I have been stressed out a lot recently from moving out and applying for a new job.
After turning off the music while playing SV, I started enjoying the ambiance a lot more.
Particularly, I enjoyed the rain, ocean, and fire chiminea sound.

I really love my ducks and chickens sound too. – feels more lively,

imnvs

Local Legend
Honestly? I usually have News Radio, Black Books, Rick & Morty or Metalocalypse playing in the background while I'm playing... which one depends on my mood and which one I (or @Cuusardo ) feel has been overplayed recently.

If it isn't that, it's usually some ebm/goth/industrial mix or so I found recently.