What is your dream job?

I'm not going to say cool stuff like Astronaut because I'm too chicken to do many things like that.

Inventor of cool stuff that makes people's lives better, so like Material Scientist + Engineer?
Park Ranger
Mobile game designer so SDV v1.5 can finally be done
Those sound so fun! It’s cool that you want to do something to make people’s lives better.

That's neat, I worked in a piercing parlor as a piercer and tattoo apprentice when I was younger. My daughter and I were in a local play a few years ago, it was a great experience.
I work to be a good mother; it may be seen as lame. But I want my children to have memories of being with me before they are adults.
I work to be a youtuber as well, it works for my lifestyle. 😋

NextPaige

Planter
I was going to ask what everyone wanted to be when they got out of school, but then I realized that not everyone is a 14 year old girl like me. So, if you could be anything in the world, what would you be? That’s more inclusive, right?
Oh hey, were the same age! When I get out of high school and potentially out of college, hmmm. What would I do? Maybe work at Komatsu, make music, be a content creator, be a voice actor, too, and/or make music! (Albeit probably bad music lol.)