What I think their should be in 1.8

THE GRIM

Tiller
so 1.5 been has been out for almost a month now and I'm just giving my thoughts on what 1.8 should be like
1.there should be a type of sub local game play with a total of 16 players competing and collaborating together in teams of 4 on 4 maps including stardew valley, so the problem with this is that what if someone wanted to play stardew valley or never had experience with it so the player need to reach a level with it to reach super co-op.ps (their will be information on the maps that I thought of ,Friday till Monday). stay tuned for the hot scorching canyon , the tropics of Angela falls and the frost of the polar!

Last edited:

THE GRIM

Tiller
so starting with today there should be a grand canyon in this map most importantly and there should be a museum job for dinosaurs and there would be a mini game to dig fossils and the person who owns the museum would be Gunther's :gunther: friend and also there would be a mall too with lots of shops and purchasing to do so at the endgame your money doesn't sit around wasted and the there's the town where there are beautiful villas and new NPC's to interact with and then there is the new mascot fruit like the stardrop their will be another magical fruit called the legendary glistening melon that give its consumers incredible strength and legend also has it that it gives limitless luck to the benefactor. You can get here by the railroad train passing through.

THE GRIM

Tiller
Polar region: so this should have frosty weather northern lights and an abandoned news tower that has a cc bundle in gives you extra channels and for secrets the abominable snow man , mascot fruit the frost yam, gives the player x2 attack strength. Ways to get here (means of transportation) train , animals = winter geese, buildings (winter coop), 7 new npc and yes you can interact with people in the train. total players in this map (4)

imnvs

Local Legend
GRIM, buddy, first, I think you need to slow down just a little. 😄 See, one reason you may not be getting a lot of response here is because some of what you're suggesting just is pretty grandiose. I mean, it looks like you're asking for what amounts to 3 more Ginger Islands (new area with a farm space for you). You're also suggesting things in these areas that just aren't how things work, like for example: food buffs add, not multiply.

...and this is all wrapped up under another suggestion, that there somehow be 4 teams each playing their own game that are somehow supposed to be in competition with each other. And this one, dude, this'll take a lot to unpack. First, 16 players all coordinating to be online together at the same time regularly enough to play a game like this? My spouse and I can barely coordinate enough to get all that far in our MP saves and that's just 2 people and we live together. I mean, wouldn't it just be easier to set up a competition on the forum here? Then 4 groups of 4 people each start their own MP save just as we do now, and then after a pre-determined amount of in game time, like say that on Winter 1 everyone stops play, shares the farms and then a winner is picked. I mean, we can already do that now.

guys I need your help on this
I think there is a lot good stuff - new ideas, little extensions, some improvements - already in this forum. If you take your time just scroll through and see what's already written and suggested. Some may be doubled or similar to each other, others may be very exotic. Whatever you like, you can link it in your thread or just give a heart for support.
Maybe you can ask also the administrators and devs to have a look too and update the Common Game Suggestions List.
:-D

Cthulhu

Sodbuster
Well, I, for one, eagerly await the advent of the Legendary Glistening Melon. :P

For reals, though, train trips would be nifty.