Issue Weird bugs I can't seem to fix

(excuse any mistakes, please, english is not my first language)

To preface, I usually tend to tweak and play around with mods with the purpose of understanding bugs and not bothering anyone with my issues that can easily be fixed, but I honestly cannot find the issue in this case and for some awful reason smapi isn't cooperating either.

Straight to the point, the issues:

bugs 1.jpg

There's a few visual bugs that I'm not sure how happened, particularily the farmer's clothes, as that's not the clothes I chose (and that's not the default shoes nor the default pants).
I've been taking out mods to see what causes it but I honestly can't find the issue, and I haven't found anyone with the same issue.
I'll still keep trying to switch out mods to see what's wrong, but I just wanted to put that there just in case.

bugs 2.jpg

There's two main issues in here.
The first one, I removed this bathroom mod from my folder, I know for a fact the only file I modified in this game was a hairstyle file (because I went onto the folder and checked to see if it was the vanilla farmhouse_tiles file, it is). This is the 2nd bathroom upgrade mod with Mi's bathroom recolours.
The second one is the farmer (again) who for some reason turns into a headed torso whenever I walk onto water. (tested this on another file too, it happens anyways even in the bathhouse)

Has anyone else encountered these kinds of bugs?

Finally, here's my SMAPI log in case it helps! (there's so many more issues in this log than just these three, ignore the mods that appear as outdated, I have the latest files and I'm not the only one getting this message despite everything)

mouse

Farmer
particularily the farmer's clothes, as that's not the clothes I chose (and that's not the default shoes nor the default pants).
Looks like Coii's basic shirts on top, not sure about pants/shoes as the only other things I see editing defaults are Seasonal Cute Characters & Swimwear.

The first one, I removed this bathroom mod from my folder, I know for a fact the only file I modified in this game was a hairstyle file (because I went onto the folder and checked to see if it was the vanilla farmhouse_tiles file, it is). This is the 2nd bathroom upgrade mod with Mi's bathroom recolours.
The pictured bathroom is part of your farmhouse mod :) I'd try removing Seasonal Cute Swimwear and see if the swim thing still happens.