Issue Weeds Instead of Truffles?

GhostMyToast

Greenhorn
So, I've noticed that my pigs are pulling up strange weeds instead of truffles. I say strange because they don't look like normal weeds in game and I can actually pick them up and put them in my inventory instead of having to cut them. (Not that that does any good since they don't give me any money for selling them.) I'm sure it's one of the mods I have installed causing it; but I have 50 mods going right now (most of which are for aesthetics or adding more crops/trees/etc. to the game) and I'm not sure which of them could be causing it. It doesn't show up as an issue when starting the game and it isn't causing things to crash or anything, its just a little annoying to have to clean up all the weeds and not be getting any truffles from my pigs. Does anyone have any ideas as to what mods may be causing this?

GhostMyToast

Greenhorn
I went into my mods folder and copy/pasted the names of every file in it right now. I know some are repeats with slightly different names. When I downloaded the updated version of those mods it had multiple files in them and I wasn't sure which ones I was supposed to move into my mod file, so I transferred all of them. It isn't crashing my game so I guess it's suppose to be like that? But if one of them is causing the weird weeds issue I'd like to know so I can get rid of it.

[BFAV] Golden Goose
[C] KCow White - Spots Black
[C] KGoat - Solid White
[C] KPig - Solid White
[C] KSheep - Blaze Black
[CP] Artisan Valley
[JA] Artisan Valley Machine Goods
[JA] Fantasy Crops
[JA] Fresh Meat
[JA] Golden Goose
[MFM] Artisan Valley Letters
[MFM] Fresh Meat
[MYC] Fresh Meat
[PFM] Artisan Valley
[PFM] Fresh Meat
[PFM] Golden Goose
[PPJA] Fruits and Veggies
[PPJA] Mizus Flowers
[PPJA] More Recipes
[PPJA] More Trees
AnimalSitter
Automate
AutomaticGates
BetterRanching
CJBCheatsMenu
CJBItemSpawner
CleanFarm
ConsoleCommands
ContentPatcher
EntoaroxFramework
JsonAssets
MailFrameworkMod
MultiYieldCrops
NoSoilDecayRedux
NPCMapLocations
Paritee_BFAV_v3.0.0-unofficial.7
Pencilstab's Completed Portraits PUT THIS IN MOD FOLDER
ProducerFrameworkMod
PyTK
RangeDisplay
SaveBackup
SkipIntro
SkullCavernElevator
SpaceCore
TMXLoader

JadePangolin

Greenhorn
I'm having the same issue and I believe it's the BFAV mod. I have no idea how to fix it, have you managed to find a solution? It's so frustrating :(