Unofficial merchandise

Dabitto

Newcomer
Hi,

I just created an account to be able to address my concerns. I saw a really cool Stardew Valley mug on Amazon, actually there's a bunch of them, and I looked up at the different sellers and they don't seem affiliated with Concerned Ape. It might be worth making an official version of that mug and selling it on the official website and taking action against unofficial sellers because it looks so cool. Who else wants that?

mug.JPG

Odin

Staff member
There are many, many people selling variations on this mug (including some scammers, be careful when buying unofficial merch, make sure you're using a reputable site and check user reviews). However, I think ultimately there will always be very popular unofficial merch. Even if ConcernedApe made an official version of this mug (and the Tea variant), something else would become the new popular unofficial item.

Dabitto

Newcomer
There are many, many people selling variations on this mug (including some scammers, be careful when buying unofficial merch, make sure you're using a reputable site and check user reviews). However, I think ultimately there will always be very popular unofficial merch. Even if ConcernedApe made an official version of this mug (and the Tea variant), something else would become the new popular unofficial item.
I would've taken it here if it was available. Just wanna send my money in the right direction.