Solved Unable to attend Events

knkrupar321

Farmhand
Smapi log: https://smapi.io/log/fad4afafeea8467c91dfe9b0bf7658a5

When I enter the area of an event I am transported back to my farm, at the event "end time," and this text appears in the chat box on my screen as well as in Smapi

[game] Event script error: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
[game] In event #0 for location Temp
[game] On line #4: loadActors Set-Up

I did one Ridgeside event, and that event ran smoothly. It is only the events in the base game that I am unable to participant in.

knkrupar321

Farmhand
I’ve literally been trying to fix this for a week, and after posting here I realized what the problem was :grin:! It was an issue with a modded npc

Clememtime

Newcomer
I’ve literally been trying to fix this for a week, and after posting here I realized what the problem was :grin:! It was an issue with a modded npc
How did you resolve the issue after finding the npc causing the problem?? I'm having the same problem

SOLVED/EDIT in case anyone sees this in the future:
My troublesome NPCs were Marigold from Diverse Stardew Valley and the Mister Ginger cat mod. I just turned off the first and deleted the latter.
I don't know how I would go about solving this if the NPC were from a larger mod pack like SVE or RSV, but thankfully these mods seem to be made with compatibility in mind.

Last edited: