Trying to edit a map (1.5 spoiler)

GlowingDinosaur

Greenhorn
Hi everyone!

So if you've opened this post despite the spoiler warning, I guess you've played 1.5, and I'll assume you've met Leo.
So I'm a little disappointed with Leo's mainland treehouse, and I've been reworking it. The inside is ok, but I've somehow decided to put a ladder instead of stairs, and that means I'm also editing the Mountain.tbin map, or rather its season_OutdoorsTileSheet2 png.
But that's where I hit a wall, because the original "Leo's moved in" edit changes two tiles from the tree trunk and one tile of ground in front of said tree, and mine would edit three tiles of the tree trunk and none of the ground (see pic).
I've opened the .yaml file, because I figured the instructions to switch to the door tiles have to be written somewhere.

If anyone has an idea, I'd love to hear it!
I've been fiddling with sprites and maps, and editing existing mods or creating a few CP mods of my own for a couple of weeks, but honestly I think I've hit my current ceiling here ^^')

Attachments

Kreeate

Rancher
Hi everyone!

So if you've opened this post despite the spoiler warning, I guess you've played 1.5, and I'll assume you've met Leo.
So I'm a little disappointed with Leo's mainland treehouse, and I've been reworking it. The inside is ok, but I've somehow decided to put a ladder instead of stairs, and that means I'm also editing the Mountain.tbin map, or rather its season_OutdoorsTileSheet2 png.
But that's where I hit a wall, because the original "Leo's moved in" edit changes two tiles from the tree trunk and one tile of ground in front of said tree, and mine would edit three tiles of the tree trunk and none of the ground (see pic).
I've opened the .yaml file, because I figured the instructions to switch to the door tiles have to be written somewhere.

If anyone has an idea, I'd love to hear it!
I've been fiddling with sprites and maps, and editing existing mods or creating a few CP mods of my own for a couple of weeks, but honestly I think I've hit my current ceiling here ^^')
Unfortunately I am unable to help, but perhaps you will get more support for your request at the Stardew Valley Discord?

Kreeate

Rancher
Oh, right, I never think of discord! (yeah, I might be getting old XD)
I've found more issues too, so thank you for redirecting me!
Should I deleted this thread?
I guess you can leave the thread up in-case you find a solution and someone else has a similar issue. Would be good to post it back here when you find a solution.

Good luck! 🍀