Translators needed

fellowclown

Sodbuster
So I'm wanting to do a huge overhaul for my NPC John, but I need translators for when it's done. I need Korean, German and Portuguese. The update isn't ready just yet but I would really like to have translators ready? If you speak any of these languages and are willing to help me out please send me a message.

PanPan

Tiller
Hello, if you are interested, I can translate in Turkish, the more languages I think the better

fellowclown

Sodbuster
Hello, if you are interested, I can translate in Turkish, the more languages I think the better
I am certainly interested, I just have to write the update. I just wanted translators on stand by for when im finished. do you have a place i can contact you privately. like discord? could you share it with me in pm's if you do?

fellowclown

Sodbuster
I can help you with Brazillian portuguese, but i'm not experienced with modding sdv.
I can walk you through what to translate, im still writing the update though. do you mind waiting? I have a different mod that needs translating too if you wanna work on that one while i write this update? Do you have a discord?