the jasmine

lovefoolery

Greenhorn
Hello!! I've been playing stardew since 2018, but I recently picked up the game again after a brief period of not playing due to high school stress (now that I have graduated, I have too much free time). I love modding my farms, but I find completing or reaching perfection in any of them difficult. Closest I am to perfection is on a 35hr save file from 2021 that I used to play during my high school study blocks. I can't wait to join the forum community around SDV! <3

Hi, lovefoolery! I'm also a highschool student, so I haven't been playing much either, but I hop on from time to time to catch up. I hope you enjoy it here, none of us bite. (Usually)

Farming

Sodbuster
Hello!! I've been playing stardew since 2018, but I recently picked up the game again after a brief period of not playing due to high school stress (now that I have graduated, I have too much free time). I love modding my farms, but I find completing or reaching perfection in any of them difficult. Closest I am to perfection is on a 35hr save file from 2021 that I used to play during my high school study blocks. I can't wait to join the forum community around SDV! <3
Nice! Glad you decided to pick the game back up! Welcome to the forums (ignore the fact I literally just joined)