Creator Response [Update 11/1/21: Restock announced!] The board game is currently out of stock, and a second printing is in the works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odin

Staff member
I myself am no longer in hurry getting a physical copy after seeing how the quality of the components turned out for a lot of people after receiving their game from this first wave... I shall patiently await a future print when I know that the quality has improved! And until then I'll play the game on TTS, which is a real blast btw and very easy to do thanks to good scripting ^^
To be fair, no one's joining the forums to complain that they got everything and it all looks good. I had no missing tiles or cards and everything was printed properly, and I'd certainly hope that's the case for most people.

ConraDargo

Tiller
To be fair, no one's joining the forums to complain that they got everything and it all looks good. I had no missing tiles or cards and everything was printed properly, and I'd certainly hope that's the case for most people.
I do too! I really do. But even with all the pieces intact and nothing missing, I'm still hoping that I won't have to be scared of ripping the paper on the tiles as I punch them, or that my board will be warped when I get it, or that the graphics on the tiles will be off-centered, once I decide to buy a physical copy! I'm definitely willing to wait for this to happen :)

(also, I think that a lot of PC and console gamers that are completely new to board games bought this game solely for the name, and they have a very different idea of board game standards compared to those of us who have been playing for years and years, thus coming to expect certain things of the quality of an analogue game.)

Last edited:

Gewitsch

Greenhorn
Hello,

I was wondering if you could increase the amount of crop/animal product cards for the second printing. Currently players are not capable to use the iridium hoe to it's fullest potential. When you consider the fact that player try to save for "Make a friend" the situation becomes worse ;_;

Thank you very much

PorkChop

Planter
Hello! @PorkChop here! Just wanted to add that I think that it would be a great way to somehow incorporate The wizard's tower, Calico Desert, and the Fern Islands in some kind of expansion pack or add it to the next printing. The wizard might boost certain status effects like how many turns you take in one turn, Calico Desert would have the skull cavern which has the same mechanics as the mines except that they would have worse monsters, better loot, chests, and special secrets to learn along the way, and the Fern islands would add exotic fish, a quest for Pr. Snail where you find five bones and get an item, and another mine that has multiple passages you can choose from and the ore you get depends on the VERY first decision you make.

SweetNSourSue

Greenhorn
Yay! My mom wanted to get it for us so that my siblings and I could all play it on vacation. She told me to keep an eye on it and see when it’s back in stock. I’m excited!

Odin

Staff member
Hi, all. What would be a realistic time frame for the release of the second printing? End of August?
Only Cole or ConcernedApe could say for sure, but CA will announce on Twitter when it's available again! And we'll of course post that here.

adamwigs

Newcomer
Excited to hear that a second printing is the works as I want to get this game a s a gift for my SOs birthday. Doubt you’ll be restocked by July, but they can wait. Unless you will be… in which case @Colito , please blink twice.

adamwigs

Newcomer
Excited to hear that a second printing is the works as I want to get this game a s a gift for my SOs birthday. Doubt you’ll be restocked by July, but they can wait. Unless you will be… in which case @Colito , please blink twice.
Whoops I thought I was caught up on the thread, but I see the response from @Odin above.

Status
Not open for further replies.