Creator Response [Update 11/1/21: Restock announced!] The board game is currently out of stock, and a second printing is in the works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Hey there! The good news is, it's in the works :smile: The bad news is, I can't yet share a definitive date as to when it will be available. This last year has put a lot of strain on many elements of production and shipping so estimates are a bit unreliable at the moment. But I appreciate your patience!

gnysek

Farmhand
If it's printed in China, then shipping by sea is really delayed in last months cause of closing some harbors for few weeks, and that's understandable.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
The game is printed and assembled in the US (in Michigan actually) but what I hear is a lot of the materials even are tough to get right now, as those come from all sorts of places through various supply chains. But we're moving forward as best we can!

Odin

Staff member
Is there any new update in the last month on the upcoming reprint ?
It would have been posted if there was! The answer is that it's in the works, but manufacturing is often a slow process, and especially so with a pandemic. We'll definitely be posting when there's any news, or you can keep an eye on ConcernedApe's Twitter!

KotNaKacu

Cowpoke
A date has not been announced, but I will certainly post in this thread when there's any news about a restock!
In other words, the THING is happening but due to known issues with manufacturing and shipping delays you do not want to make any promises/dates/etc in order to avoid confusion.
Well then, fingers crossed for a success. Hope that this time there will be an option to purchase the game from outside of the USA (Eastern Europe here).

Odin

Staff member
In other words, the THING is happening but due to known issues with manufacturing and shipping delays you do not want to make any promises/dates/etc in order to avoid confusion.
That's a good way to put it!

kartoxa21

Greenhorn
Good afternoon. Since this issue has not been raised for a very long time, I want to know when and whether the game will be sold at all in the countries of Russia, Ukraine and not only.

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
Wanted to drop a note here to say, there will be news soon! Sorry to keep saying "soon" but we're trying to not share anything until it's confirmed, and as folks have mentioned earlier, there are a lot of uncertainties with regards to manufacturing and shipping right now. I can tentatively share that more copies are coming and we will be making the game available in some regions outside the US. ConcernedApe will tweet out details as soon as we can! :)

leggomym3ggo

Greenhorn
Wanted to drop a note here to say, there will be news soon! Sorry to keep saying "soon" but we're trying to not share anything until it's confirmed, and as folks have mentioned earlier, there are a lot of uncertainties with regards to manufacturing and shipping right now. I can tentatively share that more copies are coming and we will be making the game available in some regions outside the US. ConcernedApe will tweet out details as soon as we can! :)
Thanks for the update!

Status
Not open for further replies.