Creator Response [Update 11/1/21: Restock announced!] The board game is currently out of stock, and a second printing is in the works!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Odin

Staff member
Last edited:

Lauren1593

Tiller
Was super tempted to buy last night, but my very recent, and expensive purchase of a Sony A7C and lens were what stayed my hand. If this will only be a limited run though, I may pull the trigger anyway.

TheBookDragon

Sodbuster
I hope I got my order in on time for the first printing, I'm nervous about that. Knowing my luck they would have received my order right as the last copy of the game was sold lol

Last edited:
I hope I got my order in on time for the first printing, I'm nervous about that. Knowing my luck they would have received my order right as the last copy of the game was sold lol
I'm assuming that if you got the order in and the confirmation email then you're good to go. I'm order #200XX, so if they only made 20,000 copies but didn't stop the system from going above that, then I'm screwed. I'd like to think the shop is smarter than that.

Last edited:

Colito

Board Game Designer
Staff member
I'm assuming that if you got the order in and the confirmation email then you're good to go. I'm order #20014, so if they only made 20,000 copies but didn't stop the system from going above that, then I'm screwed. I'd like to think the shop is smarter than that.
I see your order in the system, you should be all good! The orders started at #1000 which is why your order is over 20000 :)

Odin

Staff member
Can we get a time frame on when the next batch of games will be out, and when the tutorial videos are coming
I can't speak for ConcernedApe or Cole, but I would imagine a time frame would be very difficult to give, especially with the ongoing pandemic. ConcernedApe will tweet when it's back in stock, so following him there would be the best option, and we'll certainly post here when the game is back in stock as well.

Last edited:

DrewIzAwesome

Greenhorn
I can't speak for ConcernedApe or Cole, but I would imagine a time frame would be very difficult to give, especially with the ongoing pandemic. ConcernedApe will tweet when it's back in stock, so following him there would be the best option, but we'll certainly post here when the game is back in stock as well.
Ok thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.