Are you sure? Because the text you screenshoted says it's version 1.5. maybe it installed automatically?There's no update for me
View attachment 12363
There's no update for me
View attachment 12363
Nah dude. I tried to open the game so many times. But still the same. Nothing's new. Maybe I need to wait.Are you sure? Because the text you screenshoted says it's version 1.5. maybe it installed automatically?
Yeah, some players has the same problem. Maybe u're right. Let's waitThe update is going to be rolled out to more and more players gradually so it might take a day or two for it to arrive on your devices!
It seems that you choose wisely !January 7th, I choose you!
haha, I'm thinking lotto numbers!It seems that you choose wisely !
All of us shall now contact you when we need release dates for the next updates.
Have you tried updating manually? If you took that screenshot, 1.5 is available to you.Nah dude. I tried to open the game so many times. But still the same. Nothing's new. Maybe I need to wait.
I also thought of that to be honest !haha, I'm thinking lotto numbers!
Maybe I need to wait.
That is the screen they would update manually from though, and the only options are "open" or "uninstall". I'd recommend everyone give it a few days if they don't have the update, since ConcernedApe said it's rolling out slowly and will take a few days before everyone has the update.Have you tried updating manually? If you took that screenshot, 1.5 is available to you.
Same, update acquired, new file starting soon!Refresh... 1.4.5.
Refresh... 1.4.5 !!
Refresh... 1.4.5 ??!?!?¿
Howbout now? Now?? NOW!!
This is the Villagers' doing. Willy doesn't want to let go of his precious <spoiler>. And Emily wants her <spoiler> to be unique in the game. And it's the middle of Winter, nobody is in good enough shape to go to <spoiler>.
Edit: it worked! Updating now!
- Fixed crash involving children
- Auto-grabber inventories now function properly
- Fixed toolbar being stuck when using toolbar padding
- Fixed Junimos not depositing their harvests into the hut
- Virtual buttons no longer draw during intro
- Horse is now easier to dismount
- Foraging while on a horse is now re-enabled
- Fixed issue where you could get stuck outside the map if you dismounted a horse
- Fixed inability to tap geodes into Clint's anvil
- Increased size of Korean text
- Added Chinese language back into the game
Holy cow, this man's putting in so much work.A patch will be available soon:
And it's already available! That is crazy fast!A patch will be available soon: