Clothing and Weapons Spreadsheet

__Fishy__

Planter
Since I am currently working on a completionist farm I decided that I don't have enough punishment and wanted to throw in obtaining all of the clothing, weapons, and rings. I decided to make a spreadsheet to help organize everything and figured I'd share it with all of you!

Spreadsheet

*All of the information was gathered from the Stardew Valley Wiki and it has a ton more information on the items and provides pictures and descriptions of them*
*There are slight spoilers for Emily's 14-heart event as well as the 1.5 update within the data so if you don't want it spoiled, I would skip this for now*

Edit: Added 1.5 Items, a list of weapons, and a list of rings
Edit 2: Edited the spreadsheet to be clearer and alphabetical

Last edited:

imnvs

Local Legend
Like... there's not even a way to track that in game. There's no achievement, no tab in the collections. You really do want to punish yourself, don't you?

My super-completionist goal is to marry every marriageable candidate whose 14-heart event gets you something. Like the clothing from Emily's, the painting from Leah's, the indoor decorations from Penny's, even the little shrine from Abigail's. The only thing I wonder is: can one marry, divorce, remarry and get a 14-heart event again in the same save?

__Fishy__

Planter
Like... there's not even a way to track that in game. There's no achievement, no tab in the collections. You really do want to punish yourself, don't you?

My super-completionist goal is to marry every marriageable candidate whose 14-heart event gets you something. Like the clothing from Emily's, the painting from Leah's, the indoor decorations from Penny's, even the little shrine from Abigail's. The only thing I wonder is: can one marry, divorce, remarry and get a 14-heart event again in the same save?
I just finished getting all the 14-heart events! I wouldn't worry about Penny's because it is just decorations found in the catalog So far I think that Alex's was my favorite because it felt as though it actually improved Pelican Town

imnvs

Local Legend
The night sky decals, the pirate flag, the pirate rug, the strawberry decal and the fruit salad rug are not in the catalogue.
I checked the wiki and checked my catalogue.

Ereo

Helper
I think you can't remarry and get a second 14 heart event, so you'll have to decide for Penny which stuff you want.

imnvs

Local Legend
I think you can't remarry and get a second 14 heart event, so you'll have to decide for Penny which stuff you want.
That was the assumption I was operating off of, yes, and don't plan to divorce, forget, remarry without confirmation it would work.

I would love to have a complete clothing collection with every single game item. That sounds like amazing fun! Pretty much every game item makes something. And lots can be dyed any and every color! Plus shoes, boots, rings! The tailoring has been one of my favorite activities in the game, plus the dresser has huge possibly infinite capacity. What a great idea, thank you so much for sharing!

estewanini

Sodbuster
Oooh I knew there was merit in hoarding the minerals and artifacts a 2nd time 😆
Thanks for sharing the spreadsheet! Something to keep in my mind in the late-late-late game

Aqhurion

Greenhorn
Because I also enjoy punishing myself by getting everything possible done I downloaded this spreadsheet and I'm marking of items as I'm getting them, but I just got a blue cowboy hat from a chest in the Skull mines and it's not in the spreadsheet, so wanted to let you know incase you don't own it on your run through 😂😁

imnvs

Local Legend
Because I also enjoy punishing myself by getting everything possible done I downloaded this spreadsheet and I'm marking of items as I'm getting them, but I just got a blue cowboy hat from a chest in the Skull mines and it's not in the spreadsheet, so wanted to let you know incase you don't own it on your run through 😂😁
I don't think those were included as they can not be tailored. Same goes for the other cowboy hats you can get from chests in the Skull Cavern. There are other hats that are probably not included in the spreadsheet too, as they can not be tailored, if you compared to the Hats page on the wiki.

__Fishy__

Planter
It has been added! Thanks for noticing that!

imnvs

Local Legend
It has been added! Thanks for noticing that!
I don't know if you added them all, since I haven't downloaded the spreadsheet and looked at it, but just to make sure...

Besides the cowboy hat and the blue cowboy hat there is the red cowboy hat, dark cowboy hat, deluxe cowboy hat and magic cowboy hat.

Just to make sure you have the full list to verify if they're in there or not. 🤓