Solved [BUG] Tablet bugs with artfact spots and museum donations

Adina

Cowpoke
Playing on Samsung Galaxy Tab A. Issue one: I dig up books all the time but never see them again. Are they supposed to go in my inventory and be donated to the Library? I was able to donate the first one I found but not since.
Issue two: I find artifacts and have them in inventory but when I take them to the museum I can't donate them. The list on the desk is inactive and I can't find any other way to access donating. I was able to donate the first four items, but nothing since.

Ereo

Helper
The books are not supposed to go into your inventory. They go to the library directly.

For the artifacts, you need to talk to Gunther. Can you not select him? That should be possible even if you're not carrying something to donate.

Adina

Cowpoke
Mysteriously I can now donate to the museum again. For most of my winter (I'm on first year!) I was unable to activate the museum desk although I had already donated several items previously. The day after posting this it started working again. I did misunderstand about the books, though I don't know where they go once I 'read' them. Thanks for helping

Ereo

Helper
You can read them again if you click on the right spot on the shelf. Sadly, there is no indication which spot contains a book, so finding a certain text again is annoying.