Switch Research Specimens In Farm Cave

NightFalcon101

Greenhorn
Have the ability in late game to switch between mushrooms and fruitbats like skills for 10k. Though this can easily be switched on the computers save file, those with consoles do not have that option.

MogBeoulve

Farmer
Heck, I'd pay a million or tons of resources to switch. I love my current longest save but wish I had the fruit bats now. I don't even go into the mushroom cave anymore, I just pretend it's not there.

DarkenVixen

Greenhorn
I second this suggestion. I have my first game and I picked mushroom because I didn’t know better and I’m wishing I had fruit bats now.

Have you tried setting the farm into a multiplayer and having a friend join then upgrading their cabin so it has a cellar too?
I know that's a possible way to extend. But I don't have cabins in my main/long-term game and I don't want one in this.

Because we are here offering suggestions: I could imagine an expansion where you find a secret door in the basement that leads to the another cave (or the Mutant Bug Lair) which is usable as cellar.

BTW:
Especially in the Mutant Bug Lair one can't really do much. A few more adventures/secrets/features there would be cool. Maybe a secret room with another Altar of Yoba. :yoba::krobus: