Issue (Swim Mod) Lower Half Missing When Diving.

Kreeate

Rancher
The sprite stays the same as when above water Photo

Mod list Photo

I'm running the latest version of the game.

Link to mod Link
Hi,

I'm not sure understand the issue? If the character is swimming, surely the lower half of the body would be under water and not visible, as is displayed. Or am I misunderstanding something?
Please would you be so kind as to clarify?

1641413319571.png

Estrange616

Greenhorn
Hi,

I'm not sure understand the issue? If the character is swimming, surely the lower half of the body would be under water and not visible, as is displayed. Or am I misunderstanding something?
Please would you be so kind as to clarify?

View attachment 8020
The mod is a swimming mod and diving mod. this photo was taken while underwater. look at the 3rd photo on the mod page for what it should look like.

Kreeate

Rancher
The mod is a swimming mod and diving mod. this photo was taken while underwater. look at the 3rd photo on the mod page for what it should look like.
Thanks.

So the 3rd picture from the mod page shows a player on top of the water, which is not quite in line with a "swimming/diving" mod.

1641421833313.png

So I am still confused as to what the issue is.
Please could you clarify the issue for me?

Apology for not understanding.

Estrange616

Greenhorn
Thanks.

So the 3rd picture from the mod page shows a player on top of the water, which is not quite in line with a "swimming/diving" mod.

View attachment 8024

So I am still confused as to what the issue is.
Please could you clarify the issue for me?

Apology for not understanding.
Picture 2 from the mod page shows the player swimming, picture 3 from the mod page shows them underwater in the same location (you can tell they are underwater by the darker color and the fish and seashells.).

As you can see in my photo, I'm clearly underwater yet my sprite looks like how it does when I'm above water. it should be full-bodied like in pic 3 of the mod.

Kreeate

Rancher
Picture 2 from the mod page shows the player swimming, picture 3 from the mod page shows them underwater in the same location (you can tell they are underwater by the darker color and the fish and seashells.).

As you can see in my photo, I'm clearly underwater yet my sprite looks like how it does when I'm above water. it should be full-bodied like in pic 3 of the mod.
Thanks for the explanation. Now I understand the issue.

Can you please upload your SMAPI log to https://smapi.io/log (see instructions on that page) and share the link here?