Solved Summit end scene not loading

lousialee1

Cowpoke
So i have recently gotten 100% perfection on my modded save, and got the statue of perfection, however i cannot access the summit. I'm playing with SVE installed, i believe its the only mod that affects the summit. i have it opened as one of the events for SVE, clint removes the boulder. This is my latest SMAPI log https://smapi.io/log/0b70e2b589034902a8efd6070e2c334e . Any help on how to get the summit scene to trigger?

Kreeate

Rancher
So i have recently gotten 100% perfection on my modded save, and got the statue of perfection, however i cannot access the summit. I'm playing with SVE installed, i believe its the only mod that affects the summit. i have it opened as one of the events for SVE, clint removes the boulder. This is my latest SMAPI log https://smapi.io/log/0b70e2b589034902a8efd6070e2c334e . Any help on how to get the summit scene to trigger?
Hi,

First, make a backup of your save file. Always good to do that.
Second, try to temporarily disable Entoarox Modding Utilities and Extended Minecart.

The log indicates that there may be an issue between Entoarox and Stardew Valley Expanded.
1632008094815.png

After you have temporarily disabled the mentioned mods, load your game up and see if the summit event now works.

Good luck and let us know how it goes 😉

Kreeate

Rancher
This didnt work :/ i removed the mods from my folder. Although i'll try loading it again, as the game minimized and the tractor didnt load in.

This is the new log : https://smapi.io/log/0f2f73224d09495eb6009794c44c846a
I'm a bit confused... the game minimized ( did you restore the window? ) and the tractor didn't load in? So the game loaded, but some items ( like the tractor ) are invisible or missing on-screen?

According to the new log your game should load just fine. You have quite a few content packs, so please try to load your save again.
Removing the two mentioned mods should not prevent your game from loading.

Let's keep trying. Will sort it out eventually :)

lousialee1

Cowpoke
Hi again! Loading it up now, thought of a possibility why the cut scene wont load. I had a friend join the game for less then five minutes, just to show them around. I read of past players who cannot load the scene in multiplayer, could that be it? Or possibly due to the two loads of SVE? (I only have one file of this, but claims that two are loaded)

Kreeate

Rancher
Hi again! Loading it up now, thought of a possibility why the cut scene wont load. I had a friend join the game for less then five minutes, just to show them around. I read of past players who cannot load the scene in multiplayer, could that be it? Or possibly due to the two loads of SVE? (I only have one file of this, but claims that two are loaded)
That could perhaps be the issue but I can't say for sure that it is.

So just to confirm, you can go to the summit, but there is no 100% completion event that triggers when you do so?

lousialee1

Cowpoke
yes, would you like me to upload a copy of my save and mods for you to load and double check ive done everything?

(Picture to confirm)

Attachments

Kreeate

Rancher
yes, would you like me to upload a copy of my save and mods for you to load and double check ive done everything?

(Picture to confirm)
You can do that yes. Not sure what the policy is for uploading mod files, but you can send me link of the mod archive via PM. You can upload the save file directly in this thread.

I'm thinking that perhaps the summit event and/or trigger is different for SVE? I can't find any information regarding it anywhere :(
Anyway, let me try your mod pack & save file and see if I can find anything.

lousialee1

Cowpoke
are there websites that would help track the perfection requests? like if I've gotten all required items, events, etc. (I know i haven't gotten the lewis statue i had to 'cheat' it in through CBJ item spawner, i couldn't pick it up anyways)

Kreeate

Rancher
are there websites that would help track the perfection requests? like if I've gotten all required items, events, etc. (I know i haven't gotten the lewis statue i had to 'cheat' it in through CBJ item spawner, i couldn't pick it up anyways)
In the meantime, upload your save file to this link. It will check your progress and report what is missing. I've already seen a few things that are apparently missing :P

Kreeate

Rancher
So the tracker shows that you have 100% completion...

1632020992085.png

But I don't know if the use of CJB earlier is messing up the final trigger event maybe?

1632021078131.png

lousialee1

Cowpoke
Hmm, regarding the craft master ( craft all items) i recently got the achievement on steam from this save, i did in fact check this website and my game, theres nothing in my menu that needs to be crafted, maybe from a mod that ive removed? i cannot think of a mod that adds the crafting item. As for the secret note, i had to cheat this in, i can not for the life of me find the tile the statue is on. Behind the house theres a place i can't walk but my picaxe and axe dont work on it.

I'll try now to complete the darts game and see if that affects anything

lousialee1

Cowpoke
It might be the walnuts actually, i had to reset the bushes on the island early on (after i found all the bush ones) just to check if anything was broken, i must have collected them again when they were reset.

Kreeate

Rancher
It might be the walnuts actually, i had to reset the bushes on the island early on (after i found all the bush ones) just to check if anything was broken, i must have collected them again when they were reset.
Penny's 6-heart event is also missing. And yeah, you can basically disregard the modded item requirements. They shouldn't affect the 100% completion.

lousialee1

Cowpoke
Okay so i just need to event hunt? do you know of any other events i need to see? (plus the walnuts i just have to wait till 8pm)