Standard Farm Starting year 4, looking for recommendations!

Epoch

Greenhorn
Hello there!
After a little less than a hundred hours, I'm looking at my farm like it's finally shaping up. It's still nowhere near done, but I'd like your input. What's missing, what could be better, any idea spring to mind when you see what I've done?

I've also attached my still in construction house, if you have any ideas what to do with the almost empty rooms or redo some already done!

Ghil_4-23-2021_79588733.png
Ghil_4-23-2021_79600571.png

What do you all think?

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
It's looking great so far! For your house, are you planning to make more of a museum? I think that'll be really cool

I have no real suggestions, there are definitely some buildings you can get to fill up the left side of your farm

Leavo

Planter
I can't believe how professional people's farms always look in year 4, or 5--I'm in year 16 and my farm is crops and buildings squooshed together. So it's clearly not my strong suit! But for what it's worth, I think it looks great!

Potatoes

Farmer
The only thing I think is missing would be a fruit tree orchard. I usually also like to make a flower/honey garden, I really like bees though so that might just be me.

Reactions: Maw