Interior Started my own museum with junk from Gunther

Emiy

Farmhand
I just started my own museum with stuff from Gunther. A lot of stuff that he gives me is stuff that I would never put in my house so I decided to make a spot for it since it feels kinda dumb to throw it away. I have donated a lot of stuff to get it and I'm haven't even completed the collection yet.

My alien hasn't hatched yet, but I put him in there. I'll probably put other rare items in there as well as stuff from Gunther. I just wanted to take a picture while my alien was still in his capsule.
Emily_1-16-2022_29018765.png

qwerty

Farmhand
I never really knew where to put the furniture and bits and bobs from Gunther but this seems like a great idea and I'll probably try it.

By the way is that just in a shed?

Emiy

Farmhand
I never really knew where to put the furniture and bits and bobs from Gunther but this seems like a great idea and I'll probably try it.

By the way is that just in a shed?
Yep, just a shed! You'll have to share a pic when you have yours set up. I'm not great with design so it'll be interesting to see what you come up with.

Ereo

Helper
Good idea!

Since furniture can be placed outside the house now, I started putting stuff in the museum itself.You just have to mind where people walk.

Where else would you put a giant sloth's skeleton? Why is Gunther telling me he has nothing to display, but then gifts me all this museum stuff?

Emiy

Farmhand
Since furniture can be placed outside the house now, I started putting stuff in the museum itself.You just have to mind where people walk.

Where else would you put a giant sloth's skeleton? Why is Gunther telling me he has nothing to display, but then gifts me all this museum stuff?
Right!? Honestly Gunther gives a lot of weird rewards. Like "Here, a human skeleton seems like something you need. Maybe you could put it in your closet?" Or like "Oh here, thanks for all the help, have a key to the sewers it seems like a fun place."

Lew Zealand

Helper
It's too bad the walls of the Coop and Barn are too short for the paintings as a converted Barn or Coop might fit them widthwise, and would be an interesting setting for displaying the paintings if you decorated the rest of the room accordingly.

And the Cows would love it!

OK maybe the Cows get their own Barn.

LRangerR

Local Legend
Right!? Honestly Gunther gives a lot of weird rewards. Like "Here, a human skeleton seems like something you need. Maybe you could put it in your closet?" Or like "Oh here, thanks for all the help, have a key to the sewers it seems like a fun place."
My skeleton is currently placed just around the corner from Clint's front door, near the trash can. I couldn't think of a better place for it.

I vote that we can decorate the barns. Also, how funny would it be if the cows could sit in chairs and wear clothes? Not super realistic but it might be kinda fun for some people to mess around with.
I mean, we have horses wearing hats. We're practically halfway there