Guide Stardew Valley Mobile Mods List

FluffyFluff

Cowpoke
I made a google spreadsheet of all the mods I so far installed and tried on my mobile Stardew Valley. This includes which version of the mod you need to get the mod to work with mobile. I made it so anyone with the link below can comment so I can add to this list.

Stardew Valley Mobile Mods

I am still working on it, but so far most mods come from Nexus Mods. I am hoping this makes things a little easier for us mobile players. I do have some duplicates on the list, but they are there in case you have problems with the files and can see if you have the right version to work together with other files.

FluffyFluff

Cowpoke
Hello. Here is all of my mods. Some might be there already but i hope this helps someone
Thank you! I've added your mods and their versions to my "Need Testing" section of my spreadsheet. I made the spreadsheet as reading the console text is a bit hard, especially if you only use mobile. I'm thankful for your pics, though. I've been fighting to figure out the right versions for the aquarium and Stardew Valley Expanded mods. Once I tested them out or you can confirm if your mods run fine or have little issues I need to note, I'll move them to the main list.

Sexpotato

Farmhand
Ridge village might be causing trouble. Had random crashing and removed it and now working again. Version notes say they fixed crashing but when i removed the mod No lag or crashing. So i would call that tested 😅 I will add some mods that i got to work.

FluffyFluff

Cowpoke
Ridge village might be causing trouble. Had random crashing and removed it and now working again. Version notes say they fixed crashing but when i removed the mod No lag or crashing. So i would call that tested 😅 I will add some mods that i got to work.
I actually haven't installed Ridgeside with SVE. I had issues with other mods like Grandpa's Tools and such, but got it work so will put in the notes it may not like other mods that are visual in nature
... Especially Stardew Valley Reimagined 2.

biavia

Greenhorn
I made a google spreadsheet of all the mods I so far installed and tried on my mobile Stardew Valley. This includes which version of the mod you need to get the mod to work with mobile. I made it so anyone with the link below can comment so I can add to this list.

Stardew Valley Mobile Mods

I am still working on it, but so far most mods come from Nexus Mods. I am hoping this makes things a little easier for us mobile players. I do have some duplicates on the list, but they are there in case you have problems with the files and can see if you have the right version to work together with other files.
I can't figure out how to comment on the spreadsheet so here are some mods that I've been using and are not on the list:

Seasonal Outfits - Slightly Cuter Aesthetic 2.1.1

Elle's Cat Replacements 1.1

Witchy Craftables 1.1

Seasonal Path and Flooring 1.2

Seasonal Fences 1.2

I've been using for a couple of days and haven't got any issues with these

SysAdmin

Greenhorn
just a reminder that these are for SV mobile 1.4, mobile 1.5 won't be available until SMAPI is updated to 1.5
ETA march 2023

Last edited:

Lenora Rose

Farmer
Thansk for the reminder, or in my case, answer, since this was going to be my question. We now have a tablet in the house and now SV is at 1.5 for mobile, I was considering getting a mobile copy so I could play with two entirely unrelated sets of mods -- but that was dependent on the Android version also having access to the full range of mods.

honeyedscales

Greenhorn
Thank you to everyone who's contributed to this! I've played on PC lots but just got it on mobile and wanted to see what mods I could use there. Could I suggest maybe adding a link to the mods to the spreadsheet for any future people? I'd be happy to organize a third spreadsheet if people are still interested in this but nobody wants to keep up with it! 😊

notsogood

Newcomer
Thank you to everyone who's contributed to this! I've played on PC lots but just got it on mobile and wanted to see what mods I could use there. Could I suggest maybe adding a link to the mods to the spreadsheet for any future people? I'd be happy to organize a third spreadsheet if people are still interested in this but nobody wants to keep up with it! 😊
Do you have spreadsheet for working mobile mods for 1.5?