Issue Stardew Valley Expanded Problem

Thanks for the logs, at minimum. I'd try reinstalling SDV Expanded. It seems to be unable to find one of the sound files:

20:11:31TRACESAAT.APIUnable to load audio: Could not find file 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\Stardew Valley Expanded\[SAAT] Stardew Valley Expanded\Atlantis.wav'.

Turshu Enjoyer

Newcomer
I already did couple of times but it didn't seem to work. It may be because of Xtardew Valley. My friend wanted me to play it. I just downloaded it and trusted him. I tried to launch without it and it didn't work. I will try launching it with cjb only
Edit: It worked with cjb and Im gonna add every mod one by one and see what is causing it.
Edit 2: Every single mod work but stardew valley expanded

Last edited:
I already did couple of times but it didn't seem to work. It may be because of Xtardew Valley. My friend wanted me to play it. I just downloaded it and trusted him. I tried to launch without it and it didn't work. I will try launching it with cjb only
Edit: It worked with cjb and Im gonna add every mod one by one and see what is causing it.
Edit 2: Every single mod work but stardew valley expanded
Hmm, I'm not too sure. But, you might try removing the SAAT api/mod, and reinstall an older version like v1.1.0.

See if perhaps one of the updates is causing an issue.

Sorry for the long wait. I launched it with the old SAAT you sent me and it didn't seem to work. Do I have another choice.
Not sure; you may have to forward it to SDV Expanded, and or SAAT.

But first, can you post a screenshot of the affected folder: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Stardew Valley\Mods\Stardew Valley Expanded\[SAAT] Stardew Valley Expanded\'

Quirinea

Farmer
Just chiming from the side: the SVE file permissions were broken in Linux (I had to use root access to extract the files and then tediously fix ownerships for each file, suspected some kind of MS Bullyware used). Is it possible that the permissions of just that file are wrong?

Here is the screenshot you requested
Thanks, I was hoping Windows had a few more details, like file size & such; to ensure there was no file corruption. But, name wise; there don't appear to be any typos. As such, I'm not too sure; sorry.

Just chiming from the side: the SVE file permissions were broken in Linux (I had to use root access to extract the files and then tediously fix ownerships for each file, suspected some kind of MS Bullyware used). Is it possible that the permissions of just that file are wrong?
Interesting; thanks for the heads up. Yea, that's definitely another thing that Turshu can try to check.