(Spoilers) Update 1.5 Multiplayer Endgame Room

PapyRay

Newcomer
Hello!
I was simply wondering if the Qi challenges are shared with all the players on a farm like the special orders board or if they are separate for each individual like normal quests? For instance, let's take the challenge of the 5 legendary fish. Does everyone on a farm have to catch the 5 of them to have his quest complete or can they separate the task and everyone catches a different fish, but it completes the challenge?

imnvs

Local Legend
Well, the wife and I have been playing our solo games since 1.5 came out, so I can't say for certain... but I do know that the golden walnuts are a shared resource, and that suggests the Qi Gems are as well, as the walnuts can be spent for Qi Gems eventually. Are they? If so, I would assume the quests are completed as a shared task as well.

Odin

Staff member
The Qi quests are shared, just like the new special order quests. In your example everyone could be going after different fish to help complete the quest. Qi gems are per player, however! Each player gets gems equal to the quest reward.