Standard Farm [Spoiler] Incredible Fully Completed Farm

Bloodless

Sodbuster
So I have finally fully completed my farm. I have made a bunch of updates from my previous version. I think it is one of the best farms created. But you be the judge. I don't see myself doing much else with this farm unless we get more updates. Please let me know what you guys think of it and let me know if you have any questions or suggestions.

Here is the video of the entire farm.

The Farm-Has just about everything you could want, other than a slime hutch. I don't really like the look of the slime hutch anyways.

Dan_4-19-2022_6130796.png

Inside The Main house- Tried to make it look kind of like a magical museum- Also the Kitchen is a bakery

Dan_2-24-2022_2861445.png

The 3 Cabin houses

The Tavern- Has a bar, Arcade room, Champagne or VIP room, bedroom, and lounge,

Dan_2-24-2022_3025480.png

Fish or Sushi Restaurant- Has a Sushi bar, a sitting room with Lobster, Squid, and crab tanks. Has a Dining area along with a private dining area, a bedroom, a pond, and a Zen Garden.

Dan_2-24-2022_3044501.png

Coffee Shop- Has a Coffee Bar, Sitting and Dining area. Has a coffee and Tea growing area. A Bedroom. Has a Internet Cafe and Library.
Dan_2-24-2022_3062692.png

The Greenhouse-I might have overdone things. Had two butterfly hutches and about as many plants as I could put in there. You cant get to most of the trees But I have them planted on ginger Island so I don't need to. Its more for Decoration, I can still access all the crops though.
Dan_2-24-2022_3318751.png

The Sheds.

Secondary Greenhouse/crop display. Needed another idea for a shed. If I was going to change a shed this would be one I would consider. I do think it came out decent though.

Dan_2-24-2022_2970204.png

The Forge
Dan_2-24-2022_2994898.png

The Bait/Fish shop- Both a Bait and Fish store.
Dan_2-24-2022_3085704.png

A Fish Museum- Has every fish there is on display. Also some Misc. Fishing items.
Dan_2-24-2022_3106119.png

Part two continues. in next post

Last edited:

Bloodless

Sodbuster
Continue with my sheds.

Treasure Room- Where I keep my chests and where I organize all my stuff.
Dan_2-24-2022_3229453.png

Preserve Jars

Dan_2-24-2022_3245552.png

Animal Item shed

Dan_2-24-2022_3259823.png

Gem Room- Normally collect jade for Stiacases, Diamonds For money and Espressos, Rubies For Spicy Ells for food and extra luck.

Dan_2-24-2022_3276199.png

Kegs- I have two of these sheds on the farm.

Dan_2-24-2022_3333181.png

Inside Ginger Island house

Dan_8-13-2021_16519340.png

Outside Ginger Island Farm

Dan_8-13-2021_16538157.png

Here is a link to the farm in its previous state. In case you are interested in the changes I have made to it. Let me know if you prefer anything the way it was before or if you like the new changes I made.

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
Wow.

!

!!!!!

So much... thing. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall of the thing. In complete thing arrangement and organization.

I can't even imagine doing that. And thanks for doing that because y'know I was totally heading that way in a really roundabout asymptotic manner and well, I really wouldn't want to do something so uncouth as appearing to be copying all your efforts. Like showing up on Level 100 for the first time wearing a Sparkle Shirt and seeing Mr. Qi in his black sequined ballgown showing you up.

Well done!

Bloodless

Sodbuster
Wow.

!

!!!!!

So much... thing. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall of the thing. In complete thing arrangement and organization.

I can't even imagine doing that. And thanks for doing that because y'know I was totally heading that way in a really roundabout asymptotic manner and well, I really wouldn't want to do something so uncouth as appearing to be copying all your efforts. Like showing up on Level 100 for the first time wearing a Sparkle Shirt and seeing Mr. Qi in his black sequined ballgown showing you up.

Well done!
Thank you so much. It took me a long time and honestly a lot of luck. It took a lot of versions of the farm that you can see from the youtube page. Everything just came together how I wanted it in the end. Now that it is completed I am sad. It just feels like there is no reason to keep playing. Hopefully, we will eventually get some updates and It will give me something to add to this farm.

FairyRing

Farmer
Thank you so much. It took me a long time and honestly a lot of luck. It took a lot of versions of the farm that you can see from the youtube page. Everything just came together how I wanted it in the end. Now that it is completed I am sad. It just feels like there is no reason to keep playing. Hopefully, we will eventually get some updates and It will give me something to add to this farm.
Or you could destroy everything with bombs (not really but kinda) then start all over! I know, I know it's unthinkable, but think about it. I'd watch a video/stream of that.

Bloodless

Sodbuster
I appreciate people like you. I will never have to be that organized, but because of you I can see how beautiful it is! Who knows one day I may raise my bar.
Jaw dropping good work! :stardrop: I love the coffee bar so cooool and your ginger island house! I love using grass inside.
Thanks, glad you like it. It is important to note I got a lot of inspiration and ideas from other people's farms. Could never have created this without inspiration.

Or you could destroy everything with bombs (not really but kinda) then start all over! I know, I know it's unthinkable, but think about it. I'd watch a video/stream of that.
It makes me sad inside just thinking about it lol. Maybe one day I will do another farm type like a beach or something. But I just know it won't turn out as good so It is hard to motivate myself to start.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Nice, I like the organization though my body crumples up at the non-profitaility...
:p
Great job, everything is nice together and you didn't get overwhelmed by the standard farm immensity and blank slate like appearance which is easy to appreciate but hard to do.