Something that looks like a bomb

Tinkuss

Greenhorn
received_241556747630225.jpeg

Can somebody please tell me what is that thing? I cannot find out what it is or how can I pick it up.

Salty1

Planter
Did you marry Alex? I bet that is his kettle bell!

EDIT: To specify, that little space is the "spouse area" on your farm, so it likely ties into whoever your spouse is. If you make other playthroughs and marry other people, you'll see other things there - like if you marry Shane, he'll have his own chicken coop there.

Lew Zealand

Helper
That absolutely is Alex's spouse area. If he was using it right now he'd be behind the tree.
Which of course shows the OP's excellent planning. Some of us are just better at these things than others. Haley's little outdoor space is hidden behind 2 Silos on my Beach Farm and is so inaccessible that I often forget about it and was wondering where she was on Saturdays after marrying her. It was kinda funny heading back there to clear out the fallen seeds from nearby Maple Trees when the Silos went transparent, revealing a Peeping Haley complete with Camera.

I didn't quite jump but had rather forgotten that she would be out there. And having set up the Silos long before getting married, I didn't remember where the outdoor Spouse Jail was.

This game never ceases to reveal unexpected surprises.

LRangerR

Local Legend
Which of course shows the OP's excellent planning. Some of us are just better at these things than others. Haley's little outdoor space is hidden behind 2 Silos on my Beach Farm and is so inaccessible that I often forget about it and was wondering where she was on Saturdays after marrying her. It was kinda funny heading back there to clear out the fallen seeds from nearby Maple Trees when the Silos went transparent, revealing a Peeping Haley complete with Camera.

I didn't quite jump but had rather forgotten that she would be out there. And having set up the Silos long before getting married, I didn't remember where the outdoor Spouse Jail was.

This game never ceases to reveal unexpected surprises.
Omg this is too funny. I love haley, she's hilarious. I came here to make a joke about bombs and kent but now i've entirely forgotten the punchline