Solved (solved)Smapi tells me to update

nap_all_day

Greenhorn
Hi as you can tell from the title my smapi keeps telling me to update to the newest version even though I already have the 3.12.7
I'm new to modding and I wanted to try the stardew valley expanded mod but the error messages pop up and the game is just vanilla.
Here is my smapi log:
https://smapi.io/log/960e90ac64b64550b752b315e0e478ed

I would really appreciate some help cause I'm so lost:/

Kreeate

Rancher
Hi as you can tell from the title my smapi keeps telling me to update to the newest version even though I already have the 3.12.7
I'm new to modding and I wanted to try the stardew valley expanded mod but the error messages pop up and the game is just vanilla.
Here is my smapi log:
https://smapi.io/log/960e90ac64b64550b752b315e0e478ed

I would really appreciate some help cause I'm so lost:/
The mod Custom NPC Fixes 1.2.4-beta.20210819 is for Stardew Valley 1.5.5 beta. You are running Stardew Valley 1.5.4

Delete Custom NPC Fixes 1.2.4-beta and then install Custom NPC Fixes 1.2.3

Do that and let us know how it goes.

Last edited:

Kreeate

Rancher
Okay so there are fewer error messages now but the mod still isn't working. It skipped the custom music mod if I saw that right.
The new smapi log:
Thank you so much for your help:)
You need to remove CustomMusic 1.8.2-unofficial.1-d235j as well. That version is also only for Stardew Valley 1.5.5 beta.
You need to install Custom Music 1.8.1

If you have downloaded and are using any of the mods from this post, you need to remove them and use the official versions from Nexus. All the mods in that post are for Stardew Valley 1.5.5 beta.

nap_all_day

Greenhorn
Thank you so much. I deleted all the beta versions and replaced them with the regular ones. Funnily the mod already worked after installing the right custom music. But now there are no more errors. I actually got all of them from Nexus but I just took the newest ones without looking so that probably was my mistake.
In the log it says that a few mods change the save serializer tho. Is that anything that I should be worried about?
I really can't thank you enough:)

Kreeate

Rancher
Thank you so much. I deleted all the beta versions and replaced them with the regular ones. Funnily the mod already worked after installing the right custom music. But now there are no more errors. I actually got all of them from Nexus but I just took the newest ones without looking so that probably was my mistake.
In the log it says that a few mods change the save serializer tho. Is that anything that I should be worried about?
I really can't thank you enough:)
You are very welcome 😊

Don't worry about the serializer message. It is simply a message to inform you that your saves may become unstable if you delete those mods and then try to load a previous game.
Very happy that your issue was resolved 👍