Issue SMAPI 3.8. & 3.9 bug on Mac - museum and buildings

binky62

Cowpoke
Hi,
I've got the Steam version on my MacBook. I upgraded to SMAPI 3.8 when I noticed some odd things happening.

I couldn't move new buildings and old buildings on my farm as the mouse had frozen. I also couldn't donate anything to the museum as the mouse was hard to control and misses the item storage box totally (see screen shot).

I updated all the mods as I thought that might be the issue but my report had no errors. I then tried to donate different items in the museum and that didn't help either. So I decided to upgrade to 3.9 to see if that fixed it but it didn't.

I then uninstalled SMAPI and aimed to install one mod back at a time to see if one had a bug. But to my surprise, SMAPI looks like the problem. I uninstall it and the game works fine I reinstall it and it happens and this is without any mods.

This is the SMAPI log without any mods installed: https://smapi.io/log/87885fff77dd4d67b0a94de61896424d

Has anyone else had this? I might go back to an old SMAPI and see if that works. It's really annoying as I can't play the game with mods at the moment.

Attachments

Last edited:

fairypocky

Newcomer
I'm having the same problems, no matter what mods i change out it doesn't fix it. Didn't think about it being related to SMAPI itself. Oh and I'm on windows experiencing this.

Last edited: