Rippy's ama uwu

rippytrippy

Planter
Who made your pfp?
i... honestly dunno. i just found it online and thought it was cute. i should prolly try to find out tho
How often do you trip on stuff?
hm, not much because i don't have a lot on the floors to trip on, but i do bump into stuff constantly and get bruises on my legs and hips a lot B)
Tho when i was 7 i was outside and tripped - idk how i even tripped- but i faceplanted on a rock and part of my front left tooth disintegrated so i had to get a filling :P that was a weird day

LRangerR

Local Legend
hm, not much because i don't have a lot on the floors to trip on, but i do bump into stuff constantly and get bruises on my legs and hips a lot B)
Tho when i was 7 i was outside and tripped - idk how i even tripped- but i faceplanted on a rock and part of my front left tooth disintegrated so i had to get a filling :P that was a weird day
Wow. Disintegrated is an intense word to use when talking about your teeth.

rippytrippy

Planter
Took a few minutes to find: https://aminoapps.com/c/stardewvalley/page/blog/matching-icons/pwX6_zkUQuRo5J1enkjrB5L1zpnBbGaVRg

As for a question, what's your favorite Stardew farm map? (vanilla or modded)
ah, neat. glad to know they're free for use hehe

I've only tried 1 map so far and that's the woodland map(vanilla, because im on switch and idfk if you can even mod on switch)... personally it's kinda annoying - there's like 3 lakes but the only thing to really fish up is trash. also, trees spawn like mad and it's horrible to try to keep up with em so i can actually walk around the dern farm :hmph: i do like the 8 renewable tree stumps, tho.
if i ever get another save file i'll prolly do 4 corners because it looks easy to organize stuff on there

LRangerR

Local Legend
The renewable treestumps aren't as good as they used to be now that we have Mahogany seeds though.

Odin

Staff member
crap,,,,,,,, that's depressing
I will say, there's no requirement that you keep trees on your farm as you can grow them off farm, say in the quarry. You can also set up a more intentional tree farm by laying down flooring/paths between the trees which will significantly cut down on how many seeds they can drop.

rippytrippy

Planter
I will say, there's no requirement that you keep trees on your farm as you can grow them off farm, say in the quarry. You can also set up a more intentional tree farm by laying down flooring/paths between the trees which will significantly cut down on how many seeds they can drop.
i was planning on doing something like that. however my farm organization plans haven't quite come into action yet