Rework junimo hut

eyihsil123

Cowpoke
Almost nobody uses it. Change it to an another 1m gold building. Make it can harvest the whole farm in any season and any weather. And make it harvest instantly in 6 am. Qi can sell one item to make it work in ginger island farm and work as the 36 slot junimo chest and replace junimo chest.

Almost nobody uses it. Change it to an another 1m gold building. Make it can harvest the whole farm in any season and any weather. And make it harvest instantly in 6 am. Qi can sell one item to make it work in ginger island farm
???
I think EVERYONE uses it who goes for crops on the main farm.

Of course there could be a hut enhancement with (other) fruits, hut upgrades or something similar to make them work at every weather or with bigger areas etc..
And yes, it would be nice to have something like the Junimo Huts at Ginger Island as well. This hasn't to be a Junimo Hut, maybe more a nest with (new) parrots!?

BTW: From what bird are the eggs at the top of the Farm Obelisk at Ginger Island??? :flushed:

and work as the 36 slot junimo chest and replace junimo chest.
For me it's not important to have the Junimo Hut "chest" or Junimo Chest changed. I empty the huts only once per season. That fit's (for me).

Draconifors

Planter
Sounds way overpowered. The price tag would need to be higher than the gold clock's.

I don't plan to use the huts, as they take up space and I like harvesting crops, but I'm sure "almost nobody" is nowhere near the truth. I see them quite often in screenshots and videos.

FilthyGorilla

Local Legend
Everyone uses them, they're extremely popular, especially with regrowables (90% of people use ancient fruit at that point on the mainland).

There isn't any big benefit to making them harvest instantly for anyone playing normally, and it makes sense, plus it's fun to see them run around and harvest. If it's affecting your kegging just offset keg days by a day.

working on ginger island wouldn't be fun, there's a reason they don't currently and it's well balanced, encourages other forms of profit like bees there too

Multanox

Sodbuster
???
I think EVERYONE uses it who goes for crops on the main farm.

Of course there could be a hut enhancement with (other) fruits, hut upgrades or something similar to make them work at every weather or with bigger areas etc..
And yes, it would be nice to have something like the Junimo Huts at Ginger Island as well. This hasn't to be a Junimo Hut, maybe more a nest with (new) parrots!?

BTW: From what bird are the eggs at the top of the Farm Obelisk at Ginger Island??? :flushed:

For me it's not important to have the Junimo Hut "chest" or Junimo Chest changed. I empty the huts only once per season. That fit's (for me).
I guess an upgrade with bigger areas were the most useful ability of the Junimo Huts. I still don't understand why Junimos dont work, if waeather is bad.
I can't see any sense in this point.

Lew Zealand

Helper
Junimo Huts are the reason Prismatic Shards are in the game, to get yourself a buncha color-shifting Farm helpers happily bouncing round the farm whenever you have a Crop to harvest. And the real pros stagger their harvest days so there's never a dull colorless day outside. Plus their huts add an round and leafy ambience to the cold, straight, square lines that an unfortunate number of "advanced" Farms evolve into in those later years. Junimos and their Huts are like the anti-pathing.

And for Ginger, well that's been taken care of in v1.6 hasn't it? If you're not heading to Ginger to harvest with the sweet and slashy Iridium Scythe at least once a week, I'm not sure you're even playing this game.

Almost nobody uses it. Change it to an another 1m gold building. Make it can harvest the whole farm in any season and any weather. And make it harvest instantly in 6 am. Qi can sell one item to make it work in ginger island farm and work as the 36 slot junimo chest and replace junimo chest.

To say nobody uses the Junimo Huts just because you dont is very arrogant.

My farm is always built to be a farm, i always have 5 barns (2 for pigs and 1 for each for the other animal types) and 4 coops ( 1 for each type of coop animal). Every one of my farms also has 2 fields, my main field which grows 250-400 crops and my secondary field which if i am playing solo is my Junimo field. (I usually play 4 corners so i place my Junimo field in the section below my house area and put 2 Junimo huts there to harvest it. My main field is always right outside my house).

And for Ginger, well that's been taken care of in v1.6 hasn't it? If you're not heading to Ginger to harvest with the sweet and slashy Iridium Scythe at least once a week, I'm not sure you're even playing this game.
console players are still waiting for 1.6 its starting to get incredibly frustrating, waiting so long for it