[Request] scythe upgrade enhancements

DaveyC

Newcomer
I primarily play on iOS. One of the things which is annoying after a while is harvesting multi harvest crops.

It would be great if the scythe could be upgraded to enable the player to harvest multiple items with each swing. The radius could be increased in line with the material used for the upgrade.

Thanks

I primarily play on iOS. One of the things which is annoying after a while is harvesting multi harvest crops.

It would be great if the scythe could be upgraded to enable the player to harvest multiple items with each swing. The radius could be increased in line with the material used for the upgrade.

Thanks
are you using the regular or the golden?

I saw in some of YouTube videos how someone harvest multiple things at once w/scythe , other than wheat , amaranth and kale . Looks like it's some kind of mod .To bad it not exist in unmodded SV , because harvest one at a time almost everything with few exceptions is a bit tedious .

imnvs

Local Legend
Are you asking for the scythe to have a broader sweep? Are you aware of the golden scythe already in game? It already does this, along with a better return for hay from grass. Was this what you were looking for?

Or are you asking for the scythe to allow you to harvest plants your normally harvest without the scythe? Because this I'm not sure I can get behind. I think that this is a limitation on those crops that shouldn't be done away with. Some folks like to say that the crops needing being scythed makes them inferior... and then there's me over here thinking, "Really? Because it takes me so much less time to !*swish*swish*! with my scythe."

DaveyC

Newcomer
Are you asking for the scythe to have a broader sweep? Are you aware of the golden scythe already in game? It already does this, along with a better return for hay from grass. Was this what you were looking for?

Or are you asking for the scythe to allow you to harvest plants your normally harvest without the scythe? Because this I'm not sure I can get behind. I think that this is a limitation on those crops that shouldn't be done away with. Some folks like to say that the crops needing being scythed makes them inferior... and then there's me over here thinking, "Really? Because it takes me so much less time to !*swish*swish*! with my scythe."
I was think that it could harvest things like ancient fruit. It sucks balls having to tap the screen to harvest when you have done it a million times before!