Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

leoR89

Newcomer
Moto g8 Power, android 11, no mods installed.
And on Lenovo Tab M10 Android 10, also no mods.

Second some things mentioned:
Autograbber items disappear, junimo drop items on ground rather than in hut, hard to get off the horse, can't harvest forageables or truffles on horse, can't get off of horse easily. Auto attack needs to be re triggered by going into controller menu every new room in the lava mountain thing (but works ok in the mines in the valley. Haven't tried skull cavern for this yet).

Another thing that I haven't seen mentioned:

Sewing machine isn't usable. As soon as I open it, the game completely crashes out. Happens as soon as I open it or when placing cloth inside.

udaysingh

Greenhorn
Type of mobile: Mi A1 (now called 5X) android 9
There are a few issues that I came across;(I use tap to move and auto attack)

1) The fishing minigame bar is just as zoomed in or out as the screen. (if you are zoomed in while fishing, the minigame will be as well)
Screenshot_20230107-194317.png
Screenshot_20230107-194240.png

2) I dont know if its with any other characters or other places but Abigail is glitched out when inside stardrop saloon.(date is spring 5 year 1, the time can be seen in the screenshot)I don't even know if she is the real one or just a image shown.
Screenshot_20230107-194040.png

3) The map is not same as pc and the name thing below blocks the lone rock T_T.
Screenshot_20230107-193937.png

4) This is not exactly a bug but the date and time thing on the top right does not match the pc one

5)When using the date and time zoom setting, if we go any lower than 51, it goes back to full size.

6)When using clints geode processing service we don't have the option to just click the geode and then anvil to use it. only dragging the geodes to anvil works.

7)when using chairs, we sit the first time we tap them. if we tap again we get off and if we tap again without moving we rotate it unless we move before tapping it. Make sitting on chairs a single tap, rotating furniture double tap and removing them tap and hold. I constantly mess my furniture and decorations by accidentally tapping them.

8) when i try to pick up the furniture it places it back and if i tap it afterwards, it just removes and places it again while its name that shows up adds a number to its quantity. This only happens when I select a slot where the furniture will go when I pick it up and as soon as I pick it up the game thinks I'm trying to place it. the furniture I'm talking about is the bowl that is placed on the table in the house at the start of the game.

9)When having the vertical toolbar option unchecked, the horizontal toolbar goes to the up or down of the screen depending on the player being on the upper or lower half of the screen. (I don't know if its intended though. If it is maybe a setting to disable that?)
edit: ok well this one only happens when we are at the bottom of any map like farm, buildings etc. Its not upper or lower half of the screen that causes it. so it's not a bug.

These are the only bugs I came across since I had a fresh start. But I really wanted the UI to match the PC one, specifically the date and time one. But if it can't be helped then no worries because at last all that matters is a bug free experience. I suggest you release patches every few bug fixes(like 10) so people(like me) won't bother you by restating the same bugs again. Hope these get fixed soon. 😊

Last edited:

Miiimiii

Greenhorn
Type of phone: Samsung Galaxy S22

Issue 1:
Vertical toolbar is not usable. You can use the tools you see, however you can't move it.

Issue 2: If you interact with your children, the game closes itself.

Trynosaur69

Newcomer
Phone: Samsung A23
The game stops when you enter in the library and every building that has its own music. The characters are not in the spot they should be.

DreamOfMin

Newcomer
Samsung M31 I went into the game right after I did the update and the first thing I would do would be to look around and see if there is a visual bug. So I got on my horse and set out for the beach. I tried to scroll right after the screen transition happened but it didn't work. My horse was stuck there and I couldn't get off. I restarted the game and the same thing happened again. I hope you can fix it.

HappyRetard

Newcomer
Type of phone: Huawei Mate 20 pro (Android)
Details of your issue: game doesn't optimize in my screen, some buttons are out of the screen, and there is a blank gap above looks like the resolution is not compatible with my phone screen. buttons are somewhat responsive at times, also the date box seems to be so big even I set it to 25, I didn't have these issues with the last version in mobile. thank you!

Screenshots/video: attached below
This worked for me on a Huawei Mate 20 lite

Search for "Cutout" under options, select auto and set custom option for stardew.

Hide cutout will give a black bar.
Show cutout will give you extra screenspace.

It seems like the game can't handle the auto black bar around the selfie camera.

MasterGlitcher

Newcomer
Type of phone: Samsung A03S
Details of your issue: When I go down in the mine and approach the enemy, the enemies do not take damage! Same problem with other weapons!

Any other info that might be relevant:This bug was still present in version 1.4.5.151. I hope this bug will be fixed in the update.
Video:

NorchoRivers

Newcomer
Google Pixel 6 Pro

I cannot scroll through the backpack. I've had to reduce the size of the backpack items to fit them all on screen to use anything after the first row.

Also, auto-attack seems to work even when the sword has not be selected. This causes problems in the slime hutch, killing slimes when I don't want. In the the past I would simply not select the sword or select a different item and it would not attack.

jumpe manaka

Newcomer
Hi I'm new to this forum because the only problem I have with the update is that once I load the game I can't see the session and I have to exit completely and sawing the whole game my mobile phone is a Samsung A10s at the moment I can not send screenshots since I'm at work

Last edited by a moderator:

sa1105

Greenhorn
My junimos are collecting the harvest but the items just fall on the ground despite there being lots of room in the hut. When I walk by they are drawn to me and go in my inventory.

Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
(It won't let me attach an mp4 file for a screenrecording)

samaganda

Greenhorn
Samsung Galaxy S9
Auto attack, at least in Skull Cavern, doesn't hit those iridium bats. Everything else was ok (though a little different--my girl sometimes ignored monsters and took hits for no reason). But iridium bats she didn't even try for :-(
Thanks for the update, btw. Love you passionately!

sunny🌞

Newcomer
My seed generator doesn't work right in the greenhouse, it has some bugs on the screen and in the item slots.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arin3

Greenhorn
Type of phone : Realme Pad X
Details of issue : the in game ui is very small in my mentioned device(Android tablet). Like the menu, health/energy bar, almost everything seems small, it makes the game harder to play. Some options to adjust/increase ui size would be appreciated.
Screenshots :
1. Inventory before update:
Screenshot_2023-01-04-14-52-19-71_893d596dcff5c78bbd4f33a4f6c2351c.jpg

2. Inventory after update:
Screenshot_2023-01-07-19-15-42-44_893d596dcff5c78bbd4f33a4f6c2351c.jpg

Look at the health and energy bar:
Screenshot_2023-01-07-22-11-57-83_893d596dcff5c78bbd4f33a4f6c2351c.jpg

Text fonts are smaller after update:
Screenshot_2023-01-07-19-12-08-60_893d596dcff5c78bbd4f33a4f6c2351c.jpg

Relevant info : i think this is only happening in Android tablets. Phone users ui seem to be fine

sa1105

Greenhorn
Same issue. Items from my autograbber are disappearing unless I grab them I. A very specific order.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

Type of phone:AQUOS zero
Issue details:When I retrieve an item from an automatic harvester, other items in the same row as that item disappear and I cannot get them. 3 times I tried and the same bug happened.
(This is written using machine translation.)

Ereo

Helper
Ginger island:

I was attacked by three tiger slimes after crossing the lava in the volcano, still in the entrance room. My health was very low and I ate a piece of cheese while the slime kept attacking. The game froze with only the animation of the slimes antenna and the dripping water continuing. I could scroll up and down the tool bar but not select another tool or open three menu or quest log. After a while the character was able to move away, still frozen with their arms above their head as if holding the invisible cheese. The character unfroze as she left the volcano.
She was missing one piece of cheese but had the same low health (or close, didn't get the exact number) so I suspect she was hit in the same moment she ate.

Playing on Fairphone 3.