Please Read REPORT 1.5 MOBILE ISSUES HERE! (UPDATED FEB 20)

SeeYaInValhalla

Greenhorn
Type of mobile: OnePlus 8T
Processor:
Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Octa-core
RAM: 8 + 8 GB
Android version: 13

BUGS:

TOOLBAR IS LAGGING:

Video: https://twitter.com/GibsonKarlo/status/1611710939904049153

AUTOGRABBER NOT WORKING PROPERLY:

Video:
https://twitter.com/GibsonKarlo/status/1611711171551440896

Description:

as you can see in the video, I can pick up things normally from the coops, but when I get to the 3rd autograbber, which is located in the barn where the sheep and cows are, I pick up some of the things, and some of those things stay inside and glitch out, and I can't pick them up at all. It just does not want to open autograbber's inventory.

bradimus prime

Greenhorn
Galaxy s22 Ultra with most recent android update

Junimos harvest crops but don't deposit in huts, must be manually picked up.

After selecting a weapon you must move before auto attack will trigger. Huge pain when enemy is already on you.

Many chests, collection machines and huts only show a small number of inventory boxes.

Removing goods and placing crops in kegs is troublesome, hard to find where to click. Transition from one machine to the next seems much slower.

Animals do not return to their barn or coop at night even when the animal entry door is open.

Painted

Greenhorn
Type of phone: LG L455DL - Android version 10
Details of your issue: Cannot do file transfer/allow permissions. App either crashes or gets stuck in a loop whenever I try to allow permissions for the file transfer. I even tried creating a 'Stardew Valley' folder to try to jump start the process and it didn't help.
Process:
Open app, get 'one time transfer screen', click 'ok'
Get downloads screen, click 'allow access', get 'allow access screen', click allow
App goes back to migration screen or crashes.

Have tried restarting phone several times, with no success.

Yeqve

Cowpoke
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is starting to roll out for mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can:

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!

NOTE: The update is "rolling out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which should ramp up shortly.
It's a bug with toolbar and datebox

Attachments

BananaSplitk

Greenhorn
MEU ANDROID: Multilaser G Max 2 128GB.

A TELA DE PESCA ESTÁ MUITO GRANDE NA TELA DO MEU SMARTPHONE.

ISSO ACONTECE TODA VEZ QUE PEGO UM PEIXE.

NÃO CONSIGO VER A PALAVRA "PERFEITO" DEPOIS QUE POSSO PESCAR PERFEITAMENTE SEM DEIXÁ-LO SAIR DA BARRA VERDE.

Attachments

JeorCain

Greenhorn
Hey everyone!

The 1.5 update is starting to roll out for mobile devices now, so we can start collecting reports of any potential problems. If you encounter any issue in this update, please post below and give as much information as you can:

We'll be redirecting mobile 1.5 related posts to this thread to try to keep it all in one place. Thank you!

NOTE: The update is "rolling out", which means that only a small % of players (randomly chosen) will have it at first, which should ramp up shortly.
Uhm so i cant drag my screen to look at farther directions anymore its kind of a hassle mostly because i cant find forage materials easily anymore

Ereo

Helper
General Mobile G301

I cannot interact with some kegs in big shed. Even I cannot broke.View attachment 12368
vid:

Same bug happens w/ casks too. I guess buildings' left bottom tiles are unusable.
Here's another vid:
Confirming this in the barn and greenhouse, machines and chests are very hard or impossible to access when they're located on the left bottom row.

Like someone before me, I also noted it's very hard to dismount from the horse, I have to zoom in and select the character, otherwise it just moves the horse.

The date box seems very large and doesn't scale with the zoom.

Using Fairphone 3.

FlipCoin

Newcomer
Phone: Honor 10 lite
There was a small problem, the entire interface of the game moved down, it is distracting and interferes with the game (I showed everything in the screenshots)
Screenshot_20230107_170156_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley_edit_163176714665205.jpg
Screenshot_20230107_170148_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley_edit_163157471311562.jpg
Screenshot_20230107_170212_com.chucklefish.stardewvalley_edit_163200376987076.jpg

udaysingh

Greenhorn
Type of phone: LGv20 Lineage OS 18.1 (Android 11)
Details of your issue: The Date Box is HUGE. The other elements scale correctly, it's just the Date Box that doesn't scale very much. Screen resolution: 2720x1440
Screenshots/video:

Here's what it looks like at size 25:

View attachment 12369

And here's what it looks like at size 200:

View attachment 12370
its works fine till size 51. any lower and becomes huge as in the picture

KiritoHiro17

Newcomer
So hi
Im so very thankful for the update and all
But i have a really huge problem
The game crashes in the loading screen i tried clearing data and restarting my phone multiple times but it doesn't work

This phone is old its running Android 5.1
It's a samsung phone
Can't provide screenshots because it just crashes in the loading screen in the screen where the new and load options appear

I hope u can fix this=)(=