Relocating my Stable

Maree G

Greenhorn
Any tips on how you relocate the stable, when I visit Robin the Stable is no longer available from Farm Building list. Is there another way to move the stable?

Hill Myna

Farmer
Any tips on how you relocate the stable, when I visit Robin the Stable is no longer available from Farm Building list. Is there another way to move the stable?
Buildings of any type can be moved by using the "Construct Farm Buildings" tab, then selecting the "Move Buildings" button. This should be at the bottom of the screen near the "Build" button. You do not need to select the specific type of Building you want to move beforehand. This should open up a screen labeled "Choose a location" that allows you to view your farm. To relocate your Stable, move your cursor to the base of the Stable, click, move your cursor to the desired location and then click again. Exit the menu. Your Stable should now be moved.

Make sure the area where you want to move your Stable to is 100% clear before heading to Robin.

Just so you know, this is how many people (myself included) like to position their Stable:
1630048316677.png
It is nice and close to the house and it lines up quite nicely. I also think it looks nice to the left of the Greenhouse, but if you have a better location, go for it! I just thought I'd share.

Hope this helps!

Maree G

Greenhorn
Buildings of any type can be moved by using the "Construct Farm Buildings" tab, then selecting the "Move Buildings" button. This should be at the bottom of the screen near the "Build" button. You do not need to select the specific type of Building you want to move beforehand. This should open up a screen labeled "Choose a location" that allows you to view your farm. To relocate your Stable, move your cursor to the base of the Stable, click, move your cursor to the desired location and then click again. Exit the menu. Your Stable should now be moved.

Make sure the area where you want to move your Stable to is 100% clear before heading to Robin.

Just so you know, this is how many people (myself included) like to position their Stable:
It is nice and close to the house and it lines up quite nicely. I also think it looks nice to the left of the Greenhouse, but if you have a better location, go for it! I just thought I'd share.

Hope this helps!
Thanks yep that's a great help