Relations upgrade!

What I love about Stardew, are NPCs and they unique personalities. But i would love to see some more possible interactions between you and NPCs themselves. Maybe more dialogue options whenever you talk to them, dependent on given situation and location, some simple activities you can do with your friends and maybe even a negative heart system to make keeping good relations a bit more challenging. The other thing is spouses. They are quite hard to get, but once you get them they mostly just stay around doing nothing. Some cute dating activities would really make it a lot more interesting. Would love to know what y'all think about it.:heart::smile:

trashbear

Farmhand
Totally! When you're already finished with most of stuff in the valley it gets pretty boring. It would be amazing if there'd be a relationship update. Like social events, maybe a possibility to write letters? Or birthday parties! Altough this might be a little extra since there's so many villagers (and I'm kinda hoping for more haha). And dates would be sooo cute :awe: