Question Regarding polygamy marriage mod

ScarletV

Cowpoke
Hello!! I am going to start a new save file soon enough and I want to download the polygamy mod that allows you to marry more than one villager. I plan on marrying two people, possibly a villager but I also want to play with custom NPCs. So the question is which custom NPCs are actually compatible with the polygamy mod. If anyone can help me out. Thank you so much in advance!!

P.S Can anyone also reccomend me some custom maps with a layout plan because god knows I cant plan my map for heavens sake.

IntoxicHeart

Planter
Hello!! I am going to start a new save file soon enough and I want to download the polygamy mod that allows you to marry more than one villager. I plan on marrying two people, possibly a villager but I also want to play with custom NPCs. So the question is which custom NPCs are actually compatible with the polygamy mod. If anyone can help me out. Thank you so much in advance!!

P.S Can anyone also reccomend me some custom maps with a layout plan because god knows I cant plan my map for heavens sake.
Which mod are you speaking in regards to? I tried searching on Nexus, but I’ve only found the ones with Sebastian and Abigail and farmer, and then one for just the bachelorettes (only vanilla game NPC’s and SVE Sophia) and farmer.