Art random drawings

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
i got an ipad recently for more mobile arting (among other stuff) so i thought i'd share some of my creations here. these were made using procreate, which is pretty simple but inexpensive and the tools are pretty cool and realistic. i en

This image was mostly to learn the tools of procreate and to play a little bit, so it's nothing too specific or detailed. i used one of the color filters that i thought looked really nice

just a sketch of one of my ocs that i thought was nice

I specifically made this to play with the glitch filter procreate has, and I had a blast doing it. I apply some other filters here as well.... overall, I'm happy with it, and it was a lot of fun to mess with.

Unfiltered version under here so you can see all the differences:

aaaand last procreate drawing

my boyfriend suggested i draw one of my mermaid-ish ocs for mermay, so i decided to draw my oc, willow. she's the daughter of the sea god, who wandered lost in the sea for an indescribable amount of time-- it's said that the ocean is as vast and deep as it is because of the tears shed as she tried to find her way back home. she was kidnapped by pirates, and managed to escape though she lost one of her eyes in the process. she is accidentally fished out by a different group of pirates, but she ends up befriending them and even falls in love.

+ some aseprite art that i forgot to share
mimi pixel.png
- my oc mimi

doggey.png
- doggey

mask.png
- random lady

Magically Clueless

Administrator
Staff member
Ooooooooohhh, these are really nice!

The app is procreate? I'll have a look at it as we just got a new iPad to replace a 10 year old one so now we can actually... you know, install an app!
yeah! it's 10 dollars but it's not a subscription so you get the app forever and it's a great price in comparison to a lot of other art programs out there. it's a shame that my favorite art program on PC (clip studio paint) is subscription based on the ipad, so i ended up doing just procreate and it's scratched the art itch for sure

moooshy

Greenhorn
yeah! it's 10 dollars but it's not a subscription so you get the app forever and it's a great price in comparison to a lot of other art programs out there. it's a shame that my favorite art program on PC (clip studio paint) is subscription based on the ipad, so i ended up doing just procreate and it's scratched the art itch for sure
I have a totally legal version of clip studio payed for with money every month, good app. (procreate is so much better tho)

IntoxicHeart

Planter
i got an ipad recently for more mobile arting (among other stuff) so i thought i'd share some of my creations here. these were made using procreate, which is pretty simple but inexpensive and the tools are pretty cool and realistic. i en

This image was mostly to learn the tools of procreate and to play a little bit, so it's nothing too specific or detailed. i used one of the color filters that i thought looked really nice

just a sketch of one of my ocs that i thought was nice

I specifically made this to play with the glitch filter procreate has, and I had a blast doing it. I apply some other filters here as well.... overall, I'm happy with it, and it was a lot of fun to mess with.

Unfiltered version under here so you can see all the differences:

aaaand last procreate drawing

my boyfriend suggested i draw one of my mermaid-ish ocs for mermay, so i decided to draw my oc, willow. she's the daughter of the sea god, who wandered lost in the sea for an indescribable amount of time-- it's said that the ocean is as vast and deep as it is because of the tears shed as she tried to find her way back home. she was kidnapped by pirates, and managed to escape though she lost one of her eyes in the process. she is accidentally fished out by a different group of pirates, but she ends up befriending them and even falls in love.

+ some aseprite art that i forgot to share
View attachment 10191 - my oc mimi

View attachment 10192 - doggey

View attachment 10193 - random lady
love these! And I love the story behind your oc Willow. She’s so pretty. Cheers!