Question about villagers...

kburruel

Newcomer
Hola,

I've played a few games on Tabletop Simulator and absolutely love the game! I do have a question about the villagers though...when making friends I've noticed that a few of the villagers don't have any items under their loved items section. So my question is how do you get the 2 hearts from them? Does it mean that you can give them anything as long as it's not one of their hated items or non giftable items and get 2 hearts? or can you only get 1 heart for gifting something that's not listed as a loved item? I've tried searching for an answer to this everywhere I can think of but haven't found anything. I've searched the rule book but it doesn't really say anything about those specific friends so any help y'all can give me so that I make sure that I'm playing the game correctly would be greatly appreciated! <3 thnx!!

Last edited:

AhoyDee

Greenhorn
I'm still new to the game but I'm married to Leah, I gave her likable items and talked to her daily and she ended up marrying me, lovable items are good to use but likable does the trick just the same just takes a little while longer!

kburruel

Newcomer
I'm still new to the game but I'm married to Leah, I gave her likable items and talked to her daily and she ended up marrying me, lovable items are good to use but likable does the trick just the same just takes a little while longer!
Thank you so much for replying but I was talking about the board game...I really appreciate you taking the time to try and help me though! <3

babyjeans

Greenhorn
Those villagers without any "Loved Items" just can't be given anything they love. The only way to gain 2 hearts from them is to friend them during their Birthday season.

Ianl

Greenhorn
Don't forget that the Prismatic Shard is an item card that is a universally loved gift, so you could use it on these villagers!
And there's a fishing profession upgrade, that we just ran into this morning, that makes crab pot fish a loved gift for everyone!