PS4 PSN, UK. Let’s get farming?

Snightsdream

Newcomer
Hello! I've been playing Stardew valley for a few years now and I'm looking for other people to do co-op with. I've never done a full completion farm/game so that would be something I would be extremely interested in achieving with somebody else (or several somebody elses!). Currently on the East Coast of the US, my days off for work are usually Thursday to Saturday. Little bit about myself I'm a 31-year-old asexual female just looking for some stardew valley friends! PSN is Snightsdream, avatar is a black cartoon girl with a purple background.

lizzykat

Farmhand
Playstation peoples

Hello everyone, I would like to play with others on my "Honey Pot Farm" i just started. Its a forest farm, 3 cabins, shared $. Id like to play long term. Im an expirenced player, Im 30f, I have a mic but dont need to use it, ps messenger is fine. I play central pacific time..evenings, M~F..(7-10pm im online) and sometimes mornings (8-11am). Psn Lizzykat

lizzykat

Farmhand
I’m interested psn xAscendSlay
Hello! I've been playing Stardew valley for a few years now and I'm looking for other people to do co-op with. I've never done a full completion farm/game so that would be something I would be extremely interested in achieving with somebody else (or several somebody elses!). Currently on the East Coast of the US, my days off for work are usually Thursday to Saturday. Little bit about myself I'm a 31-year-old asexual female just looking for some stardew valley friends! PSN is Snightsdream, avatar is a black cartoon girl with a purple background.
I sent u a friend req . If u wanna play multiplayer, i have a farm im tryint to get going