Xbox [BUG] Problems with Craft Master

I know there's about a thousand threads about Craft Master issues already, and maybe that's part of my difficulty solving this.

I'm on Xbox, I have checked, rechecked, and triple checked the wiki to make sure I have every recipe. All the braziers, all the quest boards, all the purchasable recipes, etc.

I'm using Advanced Crafting and every recipe shows at least 1 crafted, most show at least 2. Even Qi's room says I'm at 100% and I still haven't gotten the achievement to trigger.

I've never played multiplayer on this farm, do I need the wedding ring? I'm about to start getting everything up to 2 in the Adv. Crafting info.

Any help?

Nurturality

Greenhorn
I have literally just come on here to post the same thing :)

Could you add to your original post please your own version of the same screenshots that I have here. That way any mods or devs that look can see we've both got all the recipes and are 100% at Mr.Qi too.

Xbox One user too.

I did get the wedding ring to be sure. I just built a cabin, had another control join the game, got the recipe from the travelling merchant, and crafted it. Took less than 5 minutes.

It has triggered and popped up in game, showing as 100% of crafting recipes made with Mr.Qi, but has not triggered on the Xbox Achievements side. So frustrating.

I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps on Xbox support, gone through the Xbox support chats, and they suggested to post on forums and contact the developer. As I am doing now :)

In-Game, I completed the 'Craft Master' requirements in Stardew Valley, with the in-game achievement popping up. But no matter what I have tried, the achievement isn't triggering on my Xbox account. It has been a few days since th3 achievement should have triggered, I have tried re-loading my account onto my Xbox, tried the hard reset and the other possible fixes I could find on the forums etc. I have a screenshot and screen capture on my xbox account showing the requirements are done in-game. My other last achievement I attempted, 'Joja Co. member of the year' triggered correctly afterwards. I just wanted to tick this game off as complete. Unfortunately it's not an achievement I can trigger again without spending another 200+ hours on.

Attachments

Last edited:

Nurturality

Greenhorn
I've been checking over the last few weeks. Nothing changes. Still no achievement unlocked. Still no contact from any platform :(

OldIrishLady

Newcomer
I have literally just come on here to post the same thing :)

Could you add to your original post please your own version of the same screenshots that I have here. That way any mods or devs that look can see we've both got all the recipes and are 100% at Mr.Qi too.

Xbox One user too.

I did get the wedding ring to be sure. I just built a cabin, had another control join the game, got the recipe from the travelling merchant, and crafted it. Took less than 5 minutes.

It has triggered and popped up in game, showing as 100% of crafting recipes made with Mr.Qi, but has not triggered on the Xbox Achievements side. So frustrating.

I have tried all of the troubleshooting steps on Xbox support, gone through the Xbox support chats, and they suggested to post on forums and contact the developer. As I am doing now :)

In-Game, I completed the 'Craft Master' requirements in Stardew Valley, with the in-game achievement popping up. But no matter what I have tried, the achievement isn't triggering on my Xbox account. It has been a few days since th3 achievement should have triggered, I have tried re-loading my account onto my Xbox, tried the hard reset and the other possible fixes I could find on the forums etc. I have a screenshot and screen capture on my xbox account showing the requirements are done in-game. My other last achievement I attempted, 'Joja Co. member of the year' triggered correctly afterwards. I just wanted to tick this game off as complete. Unfortunately it's not an achievement I can trigger again without spending another 200+ hours on.
It looks like a lot of people have the same issue, but it doesn't look like Concerned Ape does any more support or updates that I can tell.