Problem with SMAPI?

maineiac

Tiller
I'm not seeing any issues when I play the game, but I'm noticing some red text in SMAPI when I exit and sometimes before I start. It does not, as I've said, seem to be interfering with my play. It's a little disconcerting, tho. Here is a link to my error log for the most recent episode: https://smapi.io/log/8753c6a747cd4aa499854d41640b66c3

It happens to me at least once a day, sometimes more often. Thanks to anyone who can either help or ease my mind.

maineiac

Tiller
Sorry, have I put this in the wrong place or not explained well? Clearly there's something wrong if I'm getting red text. When it happens before I start the game, I exit and start over but I don't know about it if it happens during play until I exit.

MouseyPounds

Sodbuster
There are 2 errors in your log. The first is pretty self explanatory -- you have a mod installed that is not updated for 1.5 yet. The second error is an issue in JSON Assets that the author is aware of and which should not impact gameplay.

maineiac

Tiller
There are 2 errors in your log. The first is pretty self explanatory -- you have a mod installed that is not updated for 1.5 yet. The second error is an issue in JSON Assets that the author is aware of and which should not impact gameplay.
Thank you for your reply.