Printable Vanilla Community Center Checklist

sFlamingo

Tiller
This is a made-for-print checklist for the vanilla Community Center bundles. It includes the Missing Bundle.

There are several great CC checklists already out there, but I could never find one that fitted my simple but specific needs, so I made my own. There are three versions of the same spreadsheet: Symbol and Color coded, Color Coded, and Symbol coded. You are free to make a copy and edit as you like.

I plan to make a similar sheet for the Remixed Bundles, and when I do I will add it to this post.

It prints best in portrait orientation, and remember to:
1. Set scale to "fit to page".
2. Set margins to "narrow".
3. Set the horizontal alignment to "center".

Last edited:

Lew Zealand

Helper
Thanks! This will go next to my summary sheet of the Bachelorettes' Liked and Loved gifts and Post-It note with the Bachelors' Loved gifts.

Lew Zealand

Helper
I'm just imagining that you have a giant corkboard filled with nothing but Stardew reference guides. Quite possibly all your office stationary as well as your coffee mug is Stardew themed as well.
Hmm, what to say...

I'll just volunteer that I still have every hand-printed index card I made of various optimum gameplay data, purchases, party makeup and responsibility strategies for:

Ultima I - V (except II, the weird one)
Wizardry 1-3

in the original game boxes with all extras that came in each box, except for the Ankh which came with Ultima IV. That has been lost to the mists of time and moving house a dozen times.

All sitting on the shelf right next to me.

UV.jpg

LRangerR

Local Legend

All sitting on the shelf right next to me.
Haha, that's pretty amazing. I personally really appreciate the old B: drive floppies.

2 things though. What's with the weird Jewish star? Also, there's a face on your map. Just above the Ultima V floppy. It reminds me of Link's Awakening.

Lew Zealand

Helper
The Jewish star thing is a replica of an in-game coin which came in the box. Each box of Ultima from at least IV onward came with a trinket like that. The symbol probably means something for a key point in the game but I never finished Ultima V. Only finished I, III, and IV.

The face on the map is actually a representation of a shrine with people praying, but the map is upside down. Here it is right side up and closer:

UV2.jpg

Zammo

Cowpoke
This is a made-for-print checklist for the vanilla Community Center bundles. It includes the Missing Bundle.

There are several great CC checklists already out there, but I could never find one that fitted my simple but specific needs, so I made my own. There are three versions of the same spreadsheet: Symbol and Color coded, Color Coded, and Symbol coded. You are free to make a copy and edit as you like.

I plan to make a similar sheet for the Remixed Bundles, and when I do I will add it to this post.

It prints best in portrait orientation, and remember to:
1. Set scale to "fit to page".
2. Set margins to "narrow".
3. Set the horizontal alignment to "center".
Just started playing....this is a big help...thanks

FairyRing

Farmer
I'm just imagining that you have a giant corkboard filled with nothing but Stardew reference guides. Quite possibly all your office stationary as well as your coffee mug is Stardew themed as well.
I was thinking like on detective shows when they have the bulletin board with all the notes and pictures and strings going to all the different connections.