Solved PPJA Redux Mod Not Working

ponypants

Greenhorn
Hi all! Really hoping someone can help me figure out what's going on with my mods. As far as I know all mods (including SMAPI) are up to date, and I THINK I've got all of the required mods for it. Game itself seems to run fine, just...none of the assets from the PPJA Redux Mod is showing up in the game.

Here's my SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/16299d0cbb034a5ba447288ef927d324

I can't seem to figure out what in the world is going on, so if any kind soul can please shed some light on what I've done wrong, that'll be much appreciated!

Your uploaded log shows reports 2 outdated mods (and the error log shows 5 errors related to Dynamic Game Assets mod), maybe going through this post and this guide step by step might be helpful? There's a guide in the last one about how to read your log and fix the most common stuff. SVE is noted right at the top as being outdated.

Also a good idea to check each of your mods against the mod compatibility list, because it can note some issues and mod replacements and stuff there.

Last edited:

Kreeate

Rancher
Hi all! Really hoping someone can help me figure out what's going on with my mods. As far as I know all mods (including SMAPI) are up to date, and I THINK I've got all of the required mods for it. Game itself seems to run fine, just...none of the assets from the PPJA Redux Mod is showing up in the game.

Here's my SMAPI log: https://smapi.io/log/16299d0cbb034a5ba447288ef927d324

I can't seem to figure out what in the world is going on, so if any kind soul can please shed some light on what I've done wrong, that'll be much appreciated!
1631953181220.png

ponypants

Greenhorn
Your uploaded log shows reports 2 outdated mods (and the error log shows 5 errors related to Dynamic Game Assets mod), maybe going through this post and this guide step by step might be helpful? There's a guide in the last one about how to read your log and fix the most common stuff. SVE is noted right at the top as being outdated.

Also a good idea to check your each of your mods against the mod compatibility list, because it can note some issues and mod replacements and stuff there.
Thanks, will definitely give all of the above a go!