Posting images

Maugatta

Tiller
I encountered many problems by posting images, by inserting their URL.
Is there a method to insert images directly from the folder ?
Or better: I really would like to understand better, how to find the picture's URL.

I would be really glad if you help me answering at my question.

liquidcat

Staff member
This is an option to insert images directly from the folder!

You can upload from clicking on image icon and then clicking on [drop images (or click here)] You will be able to upload images directly from your pc/phone through it!
D3ConsnQtx.png

Maugatta

Tiller
This is an option to insert images directly from the folder!

You can upload from clicking on image icon and then clicking on [drop images (or click here)] You will be able to upload images directly from your pc/phone through it!
View attachment 3849
Oh thanks I've never noticed that opiton. Really thanks !
Only that, (I was looking) instead on the profile posts there isn't the "Drop image" option.
Is there another way to do it, or it's only possible to insert images by URL in that case ?

liquidcat

Staff member
Is there another way to do it, or it's only possible to insert images by URL in that case ?
Oh sorry, I didn't realize you were talking about profile posts, currently only possible way to insert images is by URL but I can talk to other staff members about this!

For now, you can upload images to image hosting websites such as imgur and copy the link from there! Hope this helps.
vOOJEcu3xH.png

Maugatta

Tiller
Oh sorry, I didn't realize you were talking about profile posts, currently only possible way to insert images is by URL but I can talk to other staff members about this!

For now, you can upload images to image hosting websites such as imgur and copy the link from there! Hope this helps.View attachment 3852
Really thanks !
And of course I'm also surprised for the high disponibility, so...
...thanks, thanks very much !

I've tried with some images hosting website (including the one you sujested to me), but it didn't worked,
but don't worry, I will be ok by waiting for you talk with the other staff members, and in the case take a decision.

Last edited:

Odin

Staff member
Hi! We took a look on our end and unfortunately nothing jumped our in terms of allowing images to be uploaded directly for profiles, so it's going to have to stay as is for the time being.