Please Sell us some Makeup Palettes 💋💄

Dear SV,
Please collaborate with Colorpop or MakeupRevolution. – make them affordable !!!!
These companies always collaborated with Disney, World of Warcraft, Warner Brothers, and Sailor Moon.

Sell us some makeup palette!!!
Create a makeup palette dedicated to each NPC. Do the exclusive!!!!

-Abigail Amethyst Palette name one of the shades: Amethyst, Quartz. Sword, Ouija Board
- Emily Dream Manifest Pallete: Alien, Ruby, Fashion Therapy
- Sebastian Emo Palette: Dark Jellyfish, Zuzu City, Motorbike
- Leah Artsy Palette: Foraging, Vegetarian, Painting
- Shane Pallete – charlie, Joja Cola, Jas
- Willy's Pallette: Crab, Sea, Boat
- Linus's Pallete: Tent, Igloo, Raccoon, Master Baits
–Hailey's Palette: Photogenics, Coconuts, Camera
-SO ON

Selll some makeup similar to to this picture below.

Last edited:
And here I thought you were talking about in-game makeup
Me too.
But ingame could be a funny idea as well. Some kind of addition to Emilys "clothing therapy" maybe!? Or for another event like Carnival?

Last edited:

LRangerR

Local Legend
I was thinking something more along the lines of how The Sims does makeup but yeah that could be a thing too. I would say Haley but she's got her photography gig, so idk.

I was thinking something more along the lines of how The Sims does makeup but yeah that could be a thing too. I would say Haley but she's got her photography gig, so idk.
Haley is a nice idea. When she offers makeup this could be something to bring these sisters together... many here suggested more stories to improve the villagers-life.

. <----- Sebastian's Pallete/ Classic Smokey Eyes Pallete/all mattes eyeshadow and some dark silver shimmer to characterize his motorcycle./ cool rock chick makeup

1637854354733.jpeg
<------ Krobus' Palette/ Add some glitter in light silver shimmer eyeshadow to charactherise Krobus' joy and childish inocense/ Happy Winter Festive Makeup
Not pure bblack but black-grey.

Last edited:
So if Seb is "rock chick" makeup, what are his bandmates, sam and abi?
That is based on my personal opinion.
It reminds me of the 1990s grunge rock, and 2000s emo were hyped at that time.
Stardew Valley is probably best fit in the early 1990s grudge judging by lack of cellphones and humongous Seb's computer.

I am guessing called that band
Pell Lee Cans – if they are British
the Pelicans – if Americans.

To be on the topic, I suggest that SV sell three palettes in one bundle.
The 3 musicians of Pelican Towns Collection.