Issue Please help. Stuck on saving, Deepwoods/Save anywhere.

mmaalex22112

Newcomer
Hello!
I seem to have a problem when sleeping or using the save anywhere key, where the game starts to save but then crashes. Causing me to lose progress. It seems to be unpredictable. Both save anywhere versions give me trouble.

Last edited:

Kreeate

Rancher
URL Updated, here's the new one as well

Thanks for the update. Your log shows that there is an issue with the Deep Woods Mod.

1. Check to see if you have the latest available versions of Deep Woods Mod and all dependencies installed.
2. If you still get save issues after doing point 1, then try to temporarily disable Deep Woods Mod and see if that solves the save issue.
3. Perhaps update Save Anywhere mod (by Aredjay) to 2.12.5 . You currently have 2.12.4 installed.

If all the above fails, I suggest to contact the Deep Woods Mod author on Nexus. Apparently the Deep Woods Mod is compatible with Save Anywhere mod by Omegasis

Last edited:

mmaalex22112

Newcomer
Thanks for the update. Your log shows that there is an issue with the Deep Woods Mod.

1. Check to see if you have the latest available versions of Deep Woods Mod and all dependencies installed.
2. If you still get save issues after doing point 1, then try to temporarily disable Deep Woods Mod and see if that solves the save issue.
3. Perhaps update Save Anywhere mod (by Aredjay) to 2.12.5 . You currently have 2.12.4 installed.

If all the above fails, I suggest to contact the Deep Woods Mod author on Nexus. Apparently the Deep Woods Mod is compatible with Save Anywhere mod by Omegasis

Looked into it, as I had tried those solutions.

Apparently, this is a reoccurring issue with deepwoods. However, the last developer response to it was half a year ago, unfortunately. Perhaps I can make an update request on the forums

mouse

Farmer
I would also try without Save Anywhere installed. A lot of things depend on the new day cycle, so sometimes mods need to specifically make compatibility for mods that eliminate this, or you need to choose between them. It's the first thing I would remove whenever encountering save problems, just to get that chance of conflict out of the way.