Pet animals on Mac?

binky62

Cowpoke
Hi everyone,

I've had a look for the answer to this but I can't find anything...can anyone help me?

I'm wondering how I can pet animals on my MacBook keyboard? I've tried lots of different options but can't work it out!

Thanks

Lew Zealand

Helper
It's usually Right-click, so that would either be CTRL-Click or Two-Finger click/tap on the trackpad if you have that preference set up on your MacBook. I think I'd probably use CTRL-Click as it's a more definite control since the Two-Finger click/tap sometimes doesn't register for me when I'm being lazy in a hurry.

binky62

Cowpoke
It's usually Right-click, so that would either be CTRL-Click or Two-Finger click/tap on the trackpad if you have that preference set up on your MacBook. I think I'd probably use CTRL-Click as it's a more definite control since the Two-Finger click/tap sometimes doesn't register for me when I'm being lazy in a hurry.
Thank you!

I've given it a go and nothing still seems to be working :frown:

X should work. However, you can also rebind the key in question: In game, hit escape to open the menu, choose the "options" tab (the one with a picture of a controller on it), scroll down near the bottom. The second to last area is the "Controls" section, look for the "Check / Do Action" listing, it'll show what it currently is, and you can click "set" to change it to whatever you want it to be. Hope that helps!