Perfectionist Achievement - Crafting 98%

98 Crafting

Newcomer
Hi! I'm running into an issue playing where when I check Mr. Qi's perfection tracker, it shows my crafting recipes made at 98% however, when I use https://mouseypounds.github.io/stardew-checkup/ it shows that I have crafted and completed everything.

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG

Not sure if it is related but when I use http://stardewcompletionist.net/crafting it shows that I am missing the recipe for a wedding ring, however as far as I remember I am playing on a single player file and I heard that the wedding ring recipe does not affect such. If it is in the case that the wedding recipe is keeping me back from achieving 100%, does this mean I would have to divorce my spouse to find a wedding ring from the travelers cart?

Capture.PNG

Lerura

Farmhand
The Wedding Ring only available in multiplayer, allowing players to propose to other players, unlike the Mermaid's Pendant that is for proposing to an NPC.

The Completionist doesn't show the Ostrich Incubator, for which you receive the recipe once you have completed all of the Island Office collections.
And maybe the Checkup doesn't check for that either.

Ereo

Helper
I checked on a file that didn't have access to ginger island yet and the check up did show the incubator as missing.

The wedding ring shouldn't even be mandatory if you were playing multiplayer.

I have no idea what you could be missing or if you could force the game to recheck that you crafted everything. Maybe creating everything again?

imnvs

Local Legend
The wedding ring is not mandatory, despite what the wiki may say, no matter whether you are playing solo or multiplayer.

There is another section of the checkup that deals solely with crafting and the Master Crafter achievement. Check what it says there, not what it says at the bottom when talking about perfection/completion.

98 Crafting

Newcomer
Thanks for all the replies and suggestions I will try to recraft everything and see if that fixes it, as for the section of the checkup that deals solely with crafting it just shows that I have completed every item.

Capture.PNG